Laura Geller TSV 3rd Sept 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It`s just come up on Facebook as: 2oz Spackle, Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow, Dream Creams Concealer and Highlighter Palette, Baked Blush in Bora Bora (peach-pink blush) and a Double Dipped Lipstick 2in 1 creamy lip color in caribbean kiss (two shades spliced together in one tube). No price though hope it helps somebody.

Will be buying this! Interested to read comments about BB. I'm currently using a non-SPF one and finding it very yellow, might have to give the SPF one in my drawer a try to see the difference. If not liking will eBay them both!

Hmm, I don't know that we're getting a fullsize Tahitian Glow now. :thinking: Compare it to the size of the blusher and concealer palette in these pics.

USA TSV:

2e5jk48.jpg

UK TSV:

15i5mzd.jpg

The packaging is also different - it looks like the puff doesn't fit into the lid of the UK version. I bet they've done this because if it was fullsize and with the added fullsize Spackle it would have ended up well over £50.

The Body Frosting compact is 9g, so much smaller than the full sized compact, 9g is the size of the standard balance n brighten or baked blushers. The BoraBora blush is roughly 2/3 the size of the original 9g baked blushers.

My money is safe this time.

Jude xx

Last edited:
OK, it's definitely smaller then! Our TSV Tahitian Glow is 9g, the US version was 24g. Disappointing.

OK, it's definitely smaller then! Our TSV Tahitian Glow is 9g, the US version was 24g. Disappointing.

Wow! That's a big difference in size!

I rarely resist a LG TSV but my money is safe this time.
Think it's a bit of a rip off how the blushes have shrunk in size, noticed this with the last blush in a TSV & remarked on it. A way of giving us less for more.

I tried to order it today on qcut and by phone but they say it's out of stock.
I guess they hide it well before the launch of TSV, but I will persevere and try every day before Monday comes.
WHAT A SHAME about the size of the body frosting AND the blush.

personally i don't mind about the blusher being smaller as i have yet to get anywhere near half way through a LG blusher

I'm using an LG blusher at the minute and I cannot imagine that I will ever finish the thing! It will be stale and manky long before I'm anywhere near finishing it.

sounds great. i dont bother with concealer, not because i have nothing to conceal but because they have always looked like i have a great big spot that i have covered with concealer lol the highlighter i will def. use. i love the powder LG highlighters

Latest posts

Back