Laura Geller TSV 26/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m down to my last pot of balance and glow so I’m hoping it’s that - sounds promising if it says ‘radiance’? 🤔

Spark of Radiance - 4 Piece Collection

Balance n Glow
Kajal Mascara
Kajal Eyeliner
Lipstick

Laura Geller TSV - 25th Feb 2023 @ 9pm.jpg

Doesn’t look thrilling. Odd colour for eyeliner & lipstick looks brown, from what little you can see

To me, the lipstick seems to be a dark red with a touch of brown, the liner could be some taupe tone. This would be great for me because I don"t use black liner.

I’ve used the b and b and I’m tempted to buy the blusher but this kit won’t cut it.
Money saved.

Oh I was hoping this would entice me but sadly not! I don’t use mascara and that liner is too pale for me. That colour just doesn’t show up on my skin. The lipstick looks too dark for me and there’s no blusher, my favourite LG product.

I’ve fallen out with LG due to my current compact of Balance & Brighten. One of the super-duper sizes that was a bargain last year.

It’s rubbish - very dry and powdery. More falls off the brush than I can get onto my face. It really doesn’t apply like a cream as they claim. I’ve used it for years and this is my first issue with it.

Either I’ve got a dudd or they’ve changed their recipe.

I now use a different foundation but I really love the LG blushers and some of the highlighters. Won't be getting this though as I only use one of the products in it

I’ve fallen out with LG due to my current compact of Balance & Brighten. One of the super-duper sizes that was a bargain last year.

It’s rubbish - very dry and powdery. More falls off the brush than I can get onto my face. It really doesn’t apply like a cream as they claim. I’ve used it for years and this is my first issue with it.

I think it has been changed.
It’s more like a powder compact now.

Do you know if you've got one that's made in China ERICS MUM?

Do you know if you've got one that's made in China ERICS MUM?
HOW!!!! LG is always hand baked by artisans in Italy.

Never used, but I know the changed seemed to happen a few years back as I read the QVC US forum and loads complaining back then about how it is now more a setting powder. The brand has changed hands, Laura still there but does not own, in fact less than 50% of the company. Like when Estée Lauder bought Bobbi Brown, the latter had no say in the products coming out even though her name was on the products.

Oh, forgot to mention. I spotted a very nice LG eyeshadow palette in my local TKMaxx at the weekend. All soft neutral wearable shades 16 eyeshadows for £9.99. No, I did not buy, but was tempted then decided I did not really need it.
I bought two of these in TK Maxx. Later read online somewhere "don't buy if made in China". Checked both pallettes and, oh yes, made in China

Latest posts

Back