Laura Geller TSV 23/11/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fancy the brushes but scared of the huge shimmer highlighter already got too many from previous tsv. Shimmer on my skin highlights all the imperfections that most of the time I forget I have.

BTW doesn't Ali Young look tiny against Will. For some reason I thought he was a diddy man too! Strange how our perceptions are skewed sometimes.

I think it all looks gorgeous - never can resist a LG TSV. I also quite like the look of the box for storing every day make up. I am not usually too keen on LG eye shadows, but will have to watch the presentation to see how it all looks.

Alison looks lovely in that video! I really like her with her hair up.

The colour on that lipstick looks fab too. I have only ever tried LG bronze and brighten. Mine must be about 3 years old now and still going strong! I use it on my neck and décolleté. Does the balance and brighten highlight bad stuff like bare minerals does?! BM makes me look like an old woman! I quite like the look of this kit as am in the market for new brushes, lippie and always happy with a quicker alternative to foundation.

Minxy kitten, I love Balance and brighten. I haven't tried bare minerals so can't really compare but for me Balance just makes me look like a fresher more evened out version of me. It's not cakey, it doesn't feel heavy and it just evens out my skin tone. In the summer I wear it over moisturiser / spackle, and in the winter sometimes add it over the. Bodyshop extra virgin Creme foundation.

I moved on from BM to LG B&B and didn't look back since. BM was shiny on me even with the Veil, and LG took some time to get used to until I sorted my skin out as my skin was dry. I guess that using Spakle would help to even out the dry skin but I hardly use the Spakle now.

I was all geared up for buying this TSV as I'm a recent convert to the range, but I ran out of foundation so had to buy one from the internet (still a LG BNB) so not sure if to get it anymore...

I am going to get one for my sister for Christmas though. She mentioned she would like some 'good make-up' a while so, so I thought I would treat her to this.

Yummy TSV but I love the nude packaging of the compacts, it would really match the box if they did the compacts in the nude.
This is a sparkly TSV, Xmas edition, I got one a few years ago and cannot use it except the BB, and if you do use it, it will be just in the festive period, this is the case with me anyway.

was told its meant to be £39.96 & on 3 easy pay well thats what my friend just emailed me to say so dont know how true that is

That seems like a fair estimate even if it isn't spot on Ian, I think there's a psychological barrier of 40 quid, that would be a few pence too much for a make up TSV. I'm not sure I'll go for this set, I think it's a bit too spangly for me too. I might pick up the lippie from ebay at a later date, although I'm a Doll10 lipstick convert these days.

I may look for the lippy too. On closer inspection, that eye shadow looks like it would give my eyes the 'bruised' look! Is it really a dark red eye shadow? That's universal isn't it? *sarcasm alert*!

Is it me or does the split of colours on the eyeshadow in the pictures look like it's all one colour and hardly any of the other. Not really what I'd want to receive. I was keeping an eye out for this tsv as I'm almost out of BnB so will need to buy some from somewhere or another. I hardly ever end up wearing the eye shadows and I really don't fancy the look of that big shiny thing but I could do with some mascara and eyeliner always comes in handy. On the other hand I could get a cheaper mascara from somewhere (the last one I had of hers wasn't great) and I could manage with the eyeliners I already have. Decisions decisions.....

I'm going to try not to buy this one, though again, the value will be tempting for me. I like B & B, probably more than Bare Minerals Foundation, but I've got so much eyeshadow, lippy and mascara.

Am going to resist, used to be a firm LG fan but have so many blushers, eye pencils, lip products that I will never use & have switched to BareMinerals. I have just bought a YSL foundation (Ink is in the name!) & find it very good, light but some cover & matt finish.

Latest posts

Back