Laura Geller TSV - 06/08/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did the even demo the porcelain? I didn't see all the TSV presentations. AY was trying to put people off buying by saying it was for the very very fairest alabaster skins whereas for other rangest she drones on about how fair she is. I'd have thought with a new option it was vital for them to show it on someone's skin! Saying that, I've ordered the porcelain and if it is too pale I'll give it to my daughter or using just as a finishing powder over liquid foundation/tinted moisturiser. I was tempted to get the tan to use as a bronzer but I have the huge 24g split pan balance n brighten wth bronze n brighten which swirled together on the same brush work very well as a bronzer on me.

Jude xx

I just watched the last 20 mins of show - 227763 babay cakes eye pallete, I really like the colours in this but have never used LG before.

Have a lot a trouble with make-up making my eyes sore, does anyone know if these are OK for sensitivity? I normally only wear BE.

I got the Porcelain too at midnight. First time in ages I've stayed up for a TSV but I thought it would sell out quick. As it happens the Fair sold out first which was a surprise.

I got the Porcelain too at midnight. First time in ages I've stayed up for a TSV but I thought it would sell out quick. As it happens the Fair sold out first which was a surprise.

I was surprised too.....I ordered last night but fully expected porcelain to be gone when I got up this morning.

Mine's still in process even though I ordered bang on midnight.

it's all on waitlist now.

Hi Everyone,

I ordered this kit in Fair last night but having rad this thread I now fear I will look like an oompa loompa. I had considered the porcelain but read a lot of reviews that it was very pink on the skin which put me off.

I hope I don`t have to return it, this is my first Laura Geller purchaseand it is great value.

well... caved in again and got another set of light beams in the new colour way and the oto tiramisu set which will be for a mates birthday prezzie. the light beams are all mine!!!! mwah ha ha lol

well... caved in again and got another set of light beams in the new colour way and the oto tiramisu set which will be for a mates birthday prezzie. the light beams are all mine!!!! mwah ha ha lol

Are they that good the light beams? I'm tempted but am on waitlist for airwhipped lip glosses.

Out of curiosity I just picked one up at the auction site to try, was under 4£ so can't do much wrong either way. Missed the OTO but again, I got a LG blush/bronzer on the Bay for under 6£. Need to dig out my old B'n'B, it has been mysteriously lost since our trip to Edinburgh in April.

Are they that good the light beams? I'm tempted but am on waitlist for airwhipped lip glosses.
i really like these. i have them in 3 colours (one came in a TSV and i bought the mauve set) and each one is great. i loved the fresco lipstick glosses but they were more difficult to get out of the tube (a bit too stiff so easy to suddenly get a bit too much out) and the old lip shiners 9with the sponges not the brushes) but the light beams are by far my favorite. easy to apply, lovely coverage and consistency, good flavour (i am terribly fussy on this point lol), hydrating and best yet, great colours. i havent tried the airwhipped glosses yet but i am sure they are great too

I managed to resist the TSV last night, and then got stung £100 today for a pair of boots for my DD :taphead: I always buy her some boots in the autumn, and they have usually been around £60, but she fell in love with some long boots in River Island today and I knew she would measure any other pair we saw against them so...........it's beans for me for a few weeks! (she looks great in them, though!)

I managed to resist the TSV last night, and then got stung £100 today for a pair of boots for my DD :taphead: I always buy her some boots in the autumn, and they have usually been around £60, but she fell in love with some long boots in River Island today and I knew she would measure any other pair we saw against them so...........it's beans for me for a few weeks! (she looks great in them, though!)
What a kind mum you are!

I caved and got the TSV, the supersize Bronze and Brighten and the shine be gone thingymebob :blush:

I was tempted by some of her kits yesterday, but I wasn't at all sure what shade I would be - in MAC mineral foundation (powder) I am medium plus (actually this seems a little too dark on me now). but I am happy with their Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Dark, in the other liquid foundation I am NW25 which I am all happy with. Just in Laura Geller's colours she was showing yesterday the medium seemed a bit of a strange colour and the darker one seemed way too dark for me, so I didn't order anything. Was wondering about their balance and brighten and her lip glosses as well...........

What's in the tiramisu set?
There's no picture & under the product details there's not even a mention of what's in the kit!

Latest posts

Back