Laura Geller TSV - 06/08/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone got an idea of item number yet and if it will be available before midnight. Tried 224 564 but brings up walking on ice thingies:confused:

I haven't bought any makeup in over a year, so I may be tempted by this.My b&b is looking a little ragged, but I hept it because t was the old black case which I think is stronger-my daughter had one of the newer ones with a half moon shaped mirror in and it broke in no time (she keeps the lid on with a scrunchy!). She will nab the eye rims off me straight away though, as I rarely wear eye make up. I actually like Laura's mascara so I hope it's the same as I've had in the past.

I haven't bought any makeup in over a year, so I may be tempted by this.My b&b is looking a little ragged, but I hept it because t was the old black case which I think is stronger-my daughter had one of the newer ones with a half moon shaped mirror in and it broke in no time (she keeps the lid on with a scrunchy!). She will nab the eye rims off me straight away though, as I rarely wear eye make up. I actually like Laura's mascara so I hope it's the same as I've had in the past.

Worth reading the reviews on QVC US, starting with low ratings. A lot hated the mascara, waterproof and very hard to get off. Some said the lipstick was too beige in colour.
I'm was interested in the b and b because I thought it might be pinky but White Russian has indicated it's not.

Thanks Apple-I had looked at the US reviews and my friend in Texas loves it-she bought the fair as she likes that- she has had no probs with the mascara and I suppose the lipstick is luck of the draw as they're hand poured. I wonder if cleanse and polish would remove the mascara, or maybe Laura will address this problem on the launch? I wish I had the gits to ring in and ask-the one time I tried to talk to anyone it was impossible to get through though.

Laura Geller 5 Piece Vanilla Nudes Baked Colour Collection
Today's Special Value Price £29.94
QVC Price £42.00
Item Number 224564
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Laura Geller Vanilla Nudes Baked Colour Collection. This five-piece make-up set showcases soft, subtle shades inspired by Laura's secret weapon, vanilla. You'll be treated to two brand new products, and three new shades in Balance-n-Brighten, Eye Rimz and Italian Marble Lipstick. Create a look that's fresh, flattering and sophisticated with Laura Geller.

Contains:
1 x Balance-n-Brighten (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Medium or Tan options – achieve a healthy looking, glowing complexion with this colour-correcting powder foundation
1 x Baked Cheek Dreams (9g) – this new product combines two great blushes and a highlighter in one compact
1 x Eye Rimz in Baked Shadow (1.8g) in Vanilla Toffee/Black Cherry – can be applied dry and smudged for a sultry look, or wet for metallic intensity
1 x At Long Lash Mascara (9ml) in Black – this new smudge-proof, waterproof mascara looks incredibly glossy, feels lightweight and comfortable and provides continuous colour with perfect definition
1 x Italian Swirl Lipstick (3.4g) in Berry Banana – the swirl of light and dark pigments creates a vibrant depth of colour on your lips

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224564

I thought I saw a tin in the video with Laura and the preview with AY but maybe I'm wrong. :confused:

Yes, bags, there was a tin on video with Laura. Haven't seen preview with AY but I'm just going off pics on item page when I've ordered online. I hope you're right and tin is included.

Got mine too! Couldn't decide if it was a tin or a box on the clip but I won't be wearing the box or tin so I'm not bothered.

I couldnt resist this. I have been wanting to try the porcelain for a while now and I like the look of the shadow and the blusher. It would have been nice for a brush to have been included but I do have quite a few. All in all a good TSV.

It really is not funny anymore. Poor Laura! She is simply not being allowed to speak and explain her products. Ir is beyond belief that Alison is allowed to behave like, but hey, it is selling by the thousand so why should Q care. I feel so sorry for Laura, so frustrating for a nice lady,.

Each product is demonstrated by Johnny on Youtube, makes it much clearer.

Laura has just said "Can I just say", she was then allowed to start speaking but sadly not allowed to completely finish what she started.

I'm sorry but AY needs to be given the brush off!! Just why the hell does she love the sound of her own voice so much? Let the guest presenters speak for god's sake.

Thanks Apple-I had looked at the US reviews and my friend in Texas loves it-she bought the fair as she likes that- she has had no probs with the mascara and I suppose the lipstick is luck of the draw as they're hand poured. I wonder if cleanse and polish would remove the mascara, or maybe Laura will address this problem on the launch? I wish I had the gits to ring in and ask-the one time I tried to talk to anyone it was impossible to get through though.

i tend to use phiosophys purity made simple & along with a micro fibre cloth all seems to come off straight away [ must admit im not a great fan of waterproof as i think it makes you lashes brittle BUT that could just be me. ]....failing that B. brown eye make up remover will get rid of anything.

Boots No 7 do an eye makeup remover which is really good. It's around 8 pounds (I always get them with my fiver off voucher!) and it takes off any mascara with no bother, even waterproof so it should ork on this one.

I've ordered my TSV (from Australia!) and sending it to my sister in Ireland. I'm really dissapointed that there's no tin, I know it's just packaging but it's more that as usual in the UK we're getting a short shrift compared to the US TSVs. So much for the UK's AWESOME buying power blah blah...

Tx

Maybe it is my TV but AY looks orange!!!!

I ordered at 11.30pm last night, sight unseen.

Just watching the re-run now and...............oh no.............she looks tango'd on my tv!

Pleeeeezzzzzzz don't say she is wearing the porcelain!! :confused:

Latest posts

Back