Laura Geller TSV - 06/08/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If we were missing the mascara or the blush say I would agree with you but don't you think everyone's getting a bit worked up over a biscuit tin? I mean, it's a box!

*runs away and hides under the sofa*

The TSV is Laura Geller Vanilla Nudes Baked Colour Collection price is approx £29.72

Damn, I was trying to resist this one as I have enough unopened make-up to last me the best part of a decade, but if that's the price it's such good value (£30 for a whole face of make-up) I know I'll instantly cave in. It got rave reviews in the US and I love the look of the eye colours, very sophisticated.

I wonder if we'll get auto-delivery?

Damn, I was trying to resist this one as I have enough unopened make-up to last me the best part of a decade, but if that's the price it's such good value (£30 for a whole face of make-up) I know I'll instantly cave in. It got rave reviews in the US and I love the look of the eye colours, very sophisticated.

I wonder if we'll get auto-delivery?

Yep, me too :smirk::giggle::giggle:

I've been using a porcelain B&B since I got it on ebay from a US seller - it's the new SPF blend... it doesn't have the same staying power as the current one and the colour is quite pink rather than ivory.

I can cope with the colour as I have now been using a little of the fair and then using this over the top to lighten it (if you're with me) and this is OK but I am worried that once I'm out of this current stock then the new stuff (whatever the shade) will be the same as the sample I've got.

The new stuff seems lighter in texture but I've noticed that it rubs off much more easily and my nose needed a lunch time touch up which I wouldn't need with the old stuff. Anyone else tried it and found the same or different?

I've been using a porcelain B&B since I got it on ebay from a US seller - it's the new SPF blend... it doesn't have the same staying power as the current one and the colour is quite pink rather than ivory.

I can cope with the colour as I have now been using a little of the fair and then using this over the top to lighten it (if you're with me) and this is OK but I am worried that once I'm out of this current stock then the new stuff (whatever the shade) will be the same as the sample I've got.

The new stuff seems lighter in texture but I've noticed that it rubs off much more easily and my nose needed a lunch time touch up which I wouldn't need with the old stuff. Anyone else tried it and found the same or different?

That's interesting. I bought the porcelain SPF15 off Ebay too but I find the opposite - the SPF15 one seems to give more coverage than the standard one. I don't need to layer this one, one sweep and I'm done, and it lasted just fine. I wonder if it is a consequence of the baking process rather than the formula? Perhaps some products end up with a denser pigment than others. Also, mine went on a bright ivory and didn't really show any pink. Funny how this hand-made method means it's a bit of a lottery what you get!

If we were missing the mascara or the blush say I would agree with you but don't you think everyone's getting a bit worked up over a biscuit tin? I mean, it's a box!

*runs away and hides under the sofa*

Yes, I see your point white russian. I realise the tin isn't as important as the make up and I'm not "getting worked up" but am a bit disappointed that it isn't included as I would have used it for storage and don't know why they have to change our TSVs from the USA ones . Must be down to:cash:

QUOTE]

Me too!

I can't believe the price. I was expecting around £39 minimum. I shall definitely be buying it tin or no tin:happy:

Getting something that's nicely packaged is very appealing but even without the tin under the price of £30 (ok about £35 including p & p) is great value.

I only used B&B in fair, a bit too dark but good when I have a bit of faux tan on the go, so i'm tempted by the porcelain shade and the price seems good. I think I might stay up for this one and go for it, I always have the 30 day mbg if needed lol.

B&B in fair made me look tango'd!

Very keen to try the porcelain but it seems like we ALL want the same shade, so maybe I'll need to stay up and order at midnight :sleepy: before shoppingtelly peeps get them all.....:giggle:

Good grief, don't think I have stayed up :clock: for a TSV since the Molton Brown Christmas hey days :smirk:

Hmm, I wasn't bothered about the tin, I think the brush is a greater loss! Not sure about this one yet. If it was the SPF B&B I would definitely have bought it, but may wait until that one turns up in a TSV instead.

I am slightly amused that at first the Regular shade was 'suitable for everyone', then the Fair was for 'the palest of the pale' and now they have brought out an even paler one!

Latest posts

Back