Laura Geller TSV 03/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I hope it's not autodelivery with more tempting deliveries and b&b each time. I ended up watching qvc us videos on the bronze and brighten and have decided not to cancel my autodeliveries of the previous TSV afterall. I do love using the supersize compacts, so much easier to hold and use. I'm a little concerned the bronze and brighten in medium might be too dark for me but am going to give it a go I think. Will still be getting the tsv this weekend to I bet. I am beyond help!

I got a postcard about it today.
It doesn't say it's auto delivery but it does say that it will be on 3 easy pay

It's live on 3 EP

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-6....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-212173

Laura Geller 6 Piece Mediterranean Journey Cosmetics Collection

QVC Price: £60.00
Special price:
£41.46
P&P: £4.95
3 Easy Pay instalments of £13.82, plus P&P

This six-piece Mediterranean- inspired collection features a brand new bronzer for a customised, matte bronze glow, an eyeshadow duo in new shades of bronze and taupe, Kajal Longwear Eyeliner in a new smoky taupe, plus the top-rated Balance-n-Brighten foundation, a lip crayon and a double-ended brush. Complete with a stylish tote bag, this beautiful collection from Laura Geller will help you create sultry looks to last all season long.

Mediterranean colour palette - inspired by the Italian Riviera’s pristine beaches, Morocco’s sensory spice markets, and the golden deserts of the Sahara, Laura Geller's latest collection features colours that will make you look like you’ve been kissed by the sun - with the rich reds, mauves, golds, and earth tones of the region.

Beautifully baked - Laura Geller's renowned baked products are formulated from liquid or cream pigments that are blended together and baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished by Italian artisans.

Contains:
1 x Baked Balance-n-Brighten Colour Correcting Foundation (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan and Deep. With a smooth, silky texture, this baked powder foundation is created with swirls of soft tan and cream, and is designed to reduce the appearance of redness or sallowness and create an even, luminous finish. Formulated with mineral oil, centella asiatica and white tea and is paraben free
1 x NEW Baked Mediterranean Bronzer (10g) - in Moroccan Bronze this baked formula hydrates skin while helping to protect and improve skin texture. Made of three different matte, terracotta-inspired pigments, this allows you to customise your glow throughout the season. Each application delivers flawless sun-kissed colour and hydration, plus you can contour for a deeper and more dramatic bronze look
1 x Baked Colour Intense Eyeshadow Split (7.5g) - in Terracotta/Stone, these matte eyeshadows feature domes of pressed powder in shades of warm bronze and cool pearl taupe. These latest additions to the baked line feature high impact, coloured pigments in a silky, creamy texture that lasts - so your eye make-up looks freshly applied for longer and smudging, fading or creasing are a thing of the past! Can be used wet to create more intense colour or as a liner too
1 x Kajal Long Wear Eyeliner (1.4g) - in Smoky Taupe. An intense, creamy pencil in a new, rich chocolate brown shade with a soft texture which creates a dramatic smoky sultry eye, yet is so gentle it can even be used on the inner rims of the eyes. The easy and convenient twist-up, self-sharpening pencil delivers deep, pigment-rich colour that stays put for hours without smudging
1 x Love Me Dew Lip Crayon (2.9g) - in Turkish Café. In a burnt plum colour and infused with Vitamin E, this crayon features a hydrating formula with a luxurious balm-like texture that's shiny, doesn't dry or feel sticky! This convenient and portable crayon design never needs sharpening and is perfect for touch-ups on the go. Mineral oil and paraben free
1 x double-ended face and eye brush
1 x tote bag

How to apply:

Baked Balance n Brighten Foundation
Sweep all over your face in place of foundation for an even glow
Layer over your favourite base for fuller coverage

Baked Mediterranean Bronzer
Apply with brush applicator wherever the sun hits: forehead, nose, cheeks and chin
Blend well

Baked Colour Intense Eyeshadow
Apply lighter shade all over eyelid and blend well
Brush the darker shade into the eyelid crease and blend well for a pretty, defined eye

Me too, wondering if this was the TSV price though.
I’ve just noticed ‘Baked Colour Intense Eyeshadow Split (7.5g) - in Terracotta/Stone’ must be a typo, Bronzer is 10 g, sounds believable but may be a typo also.

I think I've given up with Balance and brighten/ glow. I keep ordering it thinking it must be only me who gets flat,dull powdery looking skin with no coverage! I feel like it's an emperors new clothes situation and that it must be something I'm doing wrong!The bronzer looks nice although I've found a fab one from Poundland of all places! They do it in a shimmery or Matt version- I have Matt and it's not orange- for £1- fab!
I think I might hang on for the Tarte tsv in June but I'm getting fed up waiting! Lol!

I find B&B gives good coverage but I do tend to use rather a lot of it. None of this one swish and it's done like Sarah on her demos. Mine do not last the six months plus or even over a year that some talk about! I have broken capillaries and use a concealer then B&B. I find that the coverage lasts a lot better than any other foundation (always liquid) I have tried so that is why I like it. As for bronzer, I do not use them much, or with any great artistry!!!, so I get mine from Superdrug.

I've just noticed in the balance and brighten description that it tells you to layer it over your usual foundation for fuller coverage! Funny how Sara's always said you get full coverage! Yeah right!

I'm not a fan of BnB as I find it gives me no coverage but recently I have found the tan BnB is a great bronzer. Strange that!

Me too, wondering if this was the TSV price though.
I’ve just noticed ‘Baked Colour Intense Eyeshadow Split (7.5g) - in Terracotta/Stone’ must be a typo, Bronzer is 10 g, sounds believable but may be a typo also.

That's interesting as the split intense eyeshadows on the website say 7.5g which is surprising as they look like the 1.8g size and the price would be exceptional value too compared to the duos. I asked a question on these weeks ago whether this was correct but have had no answer.

Will be interesting to see when the tsv arrives.

You lot are good! I never noticed the size before but had a closer look at the stickers and I think the 7.5g sticker is wrong as the 1.8g eyeshadow is the same size .
image.jpgimage.jpg

What they look like side by side. If the same as the TSV it must be wrong. ATTACH=CONFIG]11240[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 167
Interesting, I thought that TSV was more expensive than usual, but if the shadow is 7.5 g instead of 1.8 then it’s well worth it.

Latest posts

Back