Laundry Outerwear?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Laundry Outerwear? Huh? They didn't teach me that phrase in Home Economics. What the Heck is that? BefuddledSnarly

Julia says she is wearing Medium....(that will be large then) LOL

I like the coats, apart from the leather jacket. They are out of my price range which is just as well as Julia keeps saying they are small and she has to wear the medium or even the large. Eeek. If thats right, the XL would not fit me.

I WANT 105208 the Blue satin coat with detachable hood and faux fur trim. But I already have 4 puffer coats in different length and colours!

I WANTall of them apart from the leather one. No I like the leather one as well - just wouldn't get to wear it often as I like to be warm

Last edited:
I loved the shirt black faux fur one Julia was wearing later in the show....but the price...wow...QVC are really expensive now

I too would be worried about sizing.I hate the fact you could shell out £100 ish and then its a faff to get it back,get it refunded etc....all too much hassle for me I afraid,even if I did have the money

The brand is doomed on Q unless they re-size.

No one put Julia in a Large!

Jude xx

Fortunately I don't need another coat because the prices would have been an issue anyway. I don't know if they're a well known 'brand' because I don't really follow designers, but "I'm wearing a Laundry coat" doesn't have quite the same ring about it as "I'm carrying a bag by Prada." :wink:

Latest posts

Back