Last Nights Decleor show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMarple

Registered Shopper
Ali Young had the Shimmer Brick trowelled on again I noticed. She's always been bad for slapping too much on IMO, but last nights was the worst I had seen it.
She had a weirdly shiny face as well. Very distracting because it was all I could look at.

Yes i thought that same but i also thought she had a strange hairpiece in - did you notice that?

Yes I flicked over and noticed how shiny she looked. The weird hair piece which honestly does not do a thing for her, sweetie I could still see your normal dark roots in places. The concealer was on too heavy and made her under eye wrinkles look worse, the heavy shimmer just under the eyes just highlighted the wrinkles. The pink blobs on the cheeks(blusher), which didn't do a thing for her either.

Someone need to do an intervention, she can look so much better

Yes I flicked over and noticed how shiny she looked. The weird hair piece which honestly does not do a thing for her, sweetie I could still see your normal dark roots in places. The concealer was on too heavy and made her under eye wrinkles look worse, the heavy shimmer just under the eyes just highlighted the wrinkles. The pink blobs on the cheeks(blusher), which didn't do a thing for her either.

Someone need to do an intervention, she can look so much better

tumblr_magtng89bm1rqanv2o1_500.jpg

Sorry couldnt resist ...

Seriously! If you saw Fiona and Alison on a beauty counter in a department would you be tempted to buy their face gunk? :mysmilie_12:

I enjoyed Fi's babbling, as usual on this show. A propos, I was thinking of making some FiKee bullshit bingo cards for a rainy afternoon in. I've been considering what needs to go on it: 'hooding of the eyelids'; 'a hormonal skin', 'taking it to the next level' - they're essential. I do need more, though.

AY has fallen into the trap of thinking that the more make up you wear, the better you look.
The opposite is true as you get older.
I've seen drag queens look better than her.

I enjoyed Fi's babbling, as usual on this show. A propos, I was thinking of making some FiKee bullshit bingo cards for a rainy afternoon in. I've been considering what needs to go on it: 'hooding of the eyelids'; 'a hormonal skin', 'taking it to the next level' - they're essential. I do need more, though.

How about "ironing out those creases ".....

How about "ironing out those creases ".....

My personal favourite - 'Renowned in the Industry'.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never known anyone who works in an image industry manage to get their look so wrong.

i think the more she reads the threads on too much shimmer alison young puts more and more on. its a shame because she can look nice

Anyone hear AY telling Fiona along the lines of she should send Marg Pilates woman a tub of the new Decleor Marg face cream named after her because she looks like she needs it, people who are into fitness always have wrinkly thin faces due to low fat diets. Fiona asked if Marg needed it and AY said yes she deffo does and they both laughed, it came across as a tad bitchy to me.

Anyone hear AY telling Fiona along the lines of she should send Marg Pilates woman a tub of the new Decleor Marg face cream named after her because she looks like she needs it, people who are into fitness always have wrinkly thin faces due to low fat diets. Fiona asked if Marg needed it and AY said yes she deffo does and they both laughed, it came across as a tad bitchy to me.

Wow how rude is that!!! Lets hope Marjolein gets her own back during the next Pilates shows

I know that Margie and her problems have had a fair share of bashing on here but it doesn't seem very proffessional to be broadcasting something like that about a work collague. I'm sure that despite never being on a show together they must run across each other now and again in the studio. Red faces all round and it won't all be down to shimmer and blusher.

I didn't hear the remarks about Marg. I switched over during the breaks and saw AY sporting the tin man look and quickly changed channels. I did wonder if she wasn't too well as her face looked more round and much fuller. I don't see the point of that hair piece as it does nothing for her.

Seriously! If you saw Fiona and Alison on a beauty counter in a department would you be tempted to buy their face gunk? :mysmilie_12:

Fiona has great skin, when you see her in person you can see how good it is.

Latest posts

Back