KiplingLady

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
KiplingLady very busy. FrontCover of WeddingIdeasMagazine. Beautiful photo of MarieFrancoise. At-a-girl!

Given her recent whirl on THis Morning and now gracing the front pages of glossy magazines, MF's modelling career seems to be taking off. It must be a matter of time before its buh-bye Kipling for MF!

Here she is:
374489_372145956203778_459238110_n.jpg

WEDDING-IDEAS_REAL-LIFE.jpg

She has nice eyes:happy:

Last edited:
She is very pretty. So good luck to her. I'd do it , if i had her looks and she seems really nice, but
then i think everyone is nice.

Well spotted - I don't think I'd have realised it was her, she looks really different.

Usually I can't take to sickly sweet people but I really think she is genuinely nice!! Very pretty too. Good on her!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

good for her, I have really warmed to her on the Kipling shows, in fact I think she is what makes them watchable. She is enthusiastic without being over the top and seems to have done her homework rather than relying on the "amazing, wonderful,can't live without" spiel that passes for presenting with so many. Lovely looking girl too.

She's one of the better qvc guests and it's great that things are going well for her. In the wedding picture she reminds me a bit of a blonde Mary Tyler Moore (now that really dates me).

She really makes Kipling shows enjoyable and is always good at handling certain presenters and their rude ways.(Lunagate anyone?). I think she has always been with a model agency but being quite short she probably cant rely on it to be her sole income so she probably wont be in a hurry to leave QVC and Kipling.

She's one of the better qvc guests and it's great that things are going well for her. In the wedding picture she reminds me a bit of a blonde Mary Tyler Moore (now that really dates me).

... dates me too - as soon as you mentioned it, I could see the resemblance...

She has fab teeth, and so many of them... I'd love a set of gnashers like that.

Tiddly

Pretty girl but I dotn think she makes a good bride. Not in that shot anyway. Too old, too knowing, hand on hip too tarty. Sorry!

I think M-F is one of the best guests (if not THE best, imo) - so pretty, professional, genned-up about the product, and polite to whomever she's on with - which must be difficult at times - at least I'd find it so!

I think M-F is one of the best guests (if not THE best, imo) - so pretty, professional, genned-up about the product, and polite to whomever she's on with - which must be difficult at times - at least I'd find it so!
She seems a nice girl, not offensive to eye, ear or mind .

I have finally caught up to you guys ... I have an avatar. True, it's a generic one. All my BooBears are up in PuddyTatHeaven. I am calling this MaineCoon, 'Smooshie'. Sad isn't it, when I NameAnAvatar. But that's me!:bear: x Snarly

I have finally caught up to you guys ... I have an avatar. True, it's a generic one. All my BooBears are up in PuddyTatHeaven. I am calling this MaineCoon, 'Smooshie'. Sad isn't it, when I NameAnAvatar. But that's me!:bear: x Snarly
Snarly just seen you're a VIP now. Have you been in the drop, you'd so enjoy it. And love smooshie x Barkly

Hey BarklySparbs, I joined at the beginning of TheDebacle, but wasn't Upgraded. Understandable, given what Graham was going through. Yes, I spent a few minutes browsing, but thought I had BetterLearn how to DoAnAvatar. Now, I'm going back to lurk!!! 'til Strictly comes on. At a friend's computer to do this, so took advantage of the "Thank/Like" button and setting up the avatar. SeemplesReally! SnarlyLearnedSumpin'Today

Latest posts

Back