kipling tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well my money is safe from the tsv and i was so desperate for it to be something nice, it is nice just not me :33:

I have this design of bag in gold powder metallic from the Hip collection and absolutely love it so am very tempted by this.

I have the Katie in black and I love it!!! Took me ages to actually get round to buying it as I was waiting for special offer to appear to bring the price down a bit as £83 was a bit steep!!!

Anyway not sure about it in the velvet though.

Its the velvet thats put me off, i like the bag a lot and the size is great, just not in velvet

Well I love it!:D I really hoped that we'd get velvet & the purple is lush... The reduction is really good too. So much better than when they just add in a purse for free.

I've been looking for a purple bag for a while and have gone for the TSV. I won't use it as an work bag because of the velvet but it will get plenty outings at the weekend.

Is it just me but those cords you are meant to fasten your keys to just make me think of Roy Cropper?

I'm tempted and love the black and thre purple, it's just a pity it's not washable. There are some other very tempting bags on show too.

Well, I'd convinced myself to go for a Bravo (see the other agonised thread...)

But I like this. I really love the velvet.

I've got a fifteen minute decision time, then I MUST go to bed.

i love the purple and velvet is one of my fave fabrics.....i'm seriously tempted even though i'm not really a kipling fan. Have just bought purple shoes which need a bag to match...decisions decisions !!!

As George Castanza (Seinfeld) once said:
"I would drape myself in velvet if it were socailly acceptable to do so"

I have a slight grey velvet obsession (My grand parents had a huge cumfy sofa in grey (real) velvet when I was little so maybe that's where it originates) but I'm more of a purple person...decisions....

I've got it order both and send one back (honest...no really I will)

Sorted

Jude xxx

not for me this one but i am hoping loads of people love it buy it and then there may be some' lovely OTO's

ffb

I like the bag & the velvet & would be torn between ordering it between practical black or luscious purple EXCEPT the bag looks a little too big for me & it's more of a handbag & I prefer across the body bags.

A friend who is a regular car-booter recently gave me a New Raisin in Expresso Brown still with all the tags on from Selfridges, price £42.00, QVC price (with their HUGE buying power remember) £43.76 plus p&p :20:

I have gone for it in the purple. I have the Katie bag in the black nylon that I got the other week on 3 easy pay, but that was £70.50 and is too much like my sophie club leather so was going to send it back anyway as I could not justify having it ! This is much better, but it does mean I will have to queue for my entire lunch hour at the flippin post office now to send the other one back.

Hopefully the velvet material will be tough, just not in torrential rain. I had to send the Joanne City bag back the other week as the side ripped when I was at the airport coming back from a holiday. On the returns note I said perhaps Kipling should stick to the fabric they know, the nylon. Hope this one won't be a mistake too, but it's a risk I'll take, I can't resist a bargain !

Last edited:
I really like the purple,but velvet tends to go a bit flat and shiny over time.
Wonders what to do :33:

I've treated myself to the purple option along with the matching little purse/make up bag, I've been looking for a nice work bag for awhile now in purple but normally don't like Kipling bags as I can't stand the feel/look of the nylon fabric they are made of, but the velvet looks lovely and really what drew me to the bag- perhaps I'll be a convert now!!
I do have my eye on one of their leather bags the 'Rachael Thrill' but it's a eye watering £178.60:11: and I really can't justify spending that on a handbag in the current financial 'squeeze' - so I'll just have to admire from a far for now:31: !!!

Also I'm interested to know why it's not washable, I don't see why it wouldn't go in the machine on a cold handwash setting if it got really grubby.

Last edited:
Damn, I resisted and went to bed. Now I look and all colours are still available.

Damn!

Latest posts

Back