kipling tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh I shall look forwards to that. I hope they have some new stuff and not start dragging out the Markon crap from 3 years ago. Also, im kind of fed up of faux Shearling, Lamb skin, fur, centigrade and Beth Terrell.:32:

there is a new hour

Warmspun by Michael Joseph • Sunday 19 October • 10am
Snuggle up in the luxurious softness of this stylish fashion collection. It includes modal cashmere tops, fluid micro modal skirts and comfy cotton designs treated with aloe vera softeners.

I'll settle for an unembellished mid sized Kipling bag any day! Having returned the last TSV owing to its lack of organisation/mobile phone pocket, I'm hoping for a really good one along the lines of Fairfax/Defea/Rita.

I'll settle for an unembellished mid sized Kipling bag any day! Having returned the last TSV owing to its lack of organisation/mobile phone pocket, I'm hoping for a really good one along the lines of Fairfax/Defea/Rita.

I got myself a 'tintamar' handbag liner (off ebay) saw them last time I was on a plane and thought what a good idea - you put all your bits and pieces in it then you can transfer from one bag to another without all the tedious packing and unpacking - you therefore don't need any storage pockets as you have your own. Best thing ever - means I can change my bag often now as it only takes a second not ages.

I got myself a 'tintamar' handbag liner (off ebay) saw them last time I was on a plane and thought what a good idea - you put all your bits and pieces in it then you can transfer from one bag to another without all the tedious packing and unpacking - you therefore don't need any storage pockets as you have your own. Best thing ever - means I can change my bag often now as it only takes a second not ages.

That's clever! - thanks rosey

I use a Kipling Puppy S - perfect!

This sounds fascinating Rosey. I'll have to have a look. My "system" at the moment involves using a bag until full and then taking out my purse and other essentials and transferring them to a brand new bag! I've got a suitcase full of bags containing old envelopes and till receipts! I know I need to have a clear out or somebody will send Kim and Aggie round!

hi went to biscester kipling and my daughter and i went a bit mad. she bought a gorgeous rucksack that was £90 for £30.00 plus we had a vip card. and saved a further 10% you do have to spend £100 but thats easy between us.

Any further ideas as to what the TSV could be? I hope it's a decent sized bag, and not some tiny thing.

Latest posts

Back