Kipling TSV arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
my purple arrived this morning and it's gorgeous. A wonderful colour and feel and not too heavy as someone queried. It's supposed to be for my birthday but i've already filled it. :54: One of my best purchases ( and god knows i've bought some sh**e in my time ) :medium:

my purple arrived this morning and it's gorgeous. A wonderful colour and feel and not too heavy as someone queried. It's supposed to be for my birthday but i've already filled it. :54: One of my best purchases ( and god knows i've bought some sh**e in my time ) :medium:

I am SO jealous!!! I hope mine turns up today. I was daydreaming about it on the bus today (how sad am I?!) ...

it's probably waiting for you when you get home ;) You're not as sad as me who's sat here on the sofa stroking it.....:whoops:

Your so funny, it made me laugh!:1:

I missed the TSV but im starting to regret not buying the purple one, i love purple it looks lovely!

Enjoy!:1:

it's probably waiting for you when you get home ;) You're not as sad as me who's sat here on the sofa stroking it.....:whoops:

That made me chuckle. You're in trouble though when you start talking to it! :D

I'm glad you're thrilled with the bag. I'd be kicking myself now if I hadn't caved in and bought a purple one at the last minute. I expect if you all get yours today, then that means mine will show up next week.:rolleyes:

I get stuff delivered to work (which is probably why it takes forever) cos the postie dumps stuff by the security gate otherwise and it goes walkies as it's on a busy road. Fingers crossed I get to stroke mine (?!) later

I got the purple one this morning and it has a horrible scuff mark on the side. :12:

That's awful jellytot. It's supposed to brand new isn't it? :angrysmilie: For one moment there I thought you were going to say you'd found a teabag inside! Sorry ...:whiteflagsmilie:

Fingers crossed someone will cancel their cheque hold and you'll be able to get a replacement.

Latest posts

Back