Kipling TSV arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a Purple and a Grey now in my basket. If anyone is interested, please PM me. (P.S. I'm saving a Purple for Cupcake btw).

Thanks to those of you who messaged me over the weekend to tell me there was a purple Kipling Katie bag in stock. I checked first thing and it was still on waitlist but one just became available so when I had it in my basket, I called CS and they told me to process the order and they would amend the price (which they've just done). So, fingers crossed I will actually receive a purple bag this time!

Kipling tsv again

Mine arrived this morning in the silver. Huge disappointment! there was a dye mark all along the base, and there was an imprint where the label had been. Despite all this I might have considered keeping it but the velvet looked really tacky and I thought the lining too loose, you would be constantly scrabbling round to find small items. On its way!

In the same post I received the patent city bag. this was nice but far too small for me. Gone!

There was a time when presenters measured each bag! save QVC and us a lot of time and trouble if there was a rule that they must give the sizes. how hard can it be?

Mine arrived this morning in the silver. Huge disappointment! there was a dye mark all along the base, and there was an imprint where the label had been. Despite all this I might have considered keeping it but the velvet looked really tacky and I thought the lining too loose, you would be constantly scrabbling round to find small items. On its way!

In the same post I received the patent city bag. this was nice but far too small for me. Gone!

There was a time when presenters measured each bag! save QVC and us a lot of time and trouble if there was a rule that they must give the sizes. how hard can it be?
Hope you remembered the tea bag!

Mine arrived yesterday. I ordered the black. I was going out to lunch and in a tearing hurry, so I just tipped the contents of the other bag (the lilac Pisa) into it. Must go and organise it now.

Initial impressions are that I like it a lot. The material is lovely, and it's a good size. I would like more main compartments though. The little outside pockets are something and nothing.

Only gripe is that -- as with the Pisa -- the handles are just too short. I can wear the bag over my shoulder if I just have a jacket on (and a dress, of course...) but with my usual leather coat it's a tight fit and the handles keep sliding off my shoulder. It's very, very annoying, and I don't have fat arms!

Mine arrived today (it was on cheque hold then I wasn't in when the delivery arrived) andI love the purple colour but like other posters hate the plastic silver monkey - that's going on ebay - but I would like a furry one to take it's place and don't know what colour to buy - usually buy mainly black as it has a Lesley (my name) monkey - not that I'm childish you'll understand - any Kipling buffs out there with suggestions please?

Have to confess: after reading all the comments on here, I started to use my grey bag, and quite like it. agree about the handles, would like them longer. the trouble IMHO is that it does not hold its shape so looks floppy.

I did report the flaws to CS and now have a return label. wonder if they would reduce the price because of the flaws?

i took mine yesterday when i went shopping with a friend and get this............turns out she has an irrational fear of velvet :eek: And i thought she'd be drooling over it. What a disappointment :rolleyes:

i took mine yesterday when i went shopping with a friend and get this............turns out she has an irrational fear of velvet :eek: And i thought she'd be drooling over it. What a disappointment :rolleyes:
I have never heard of such a thing. How extraordinary. It must have a name... Off to search for it.

Have to confess: after reading all the comments on here, I started to use my grey bag, and quite like it. agree about the handles, would like them longer. the trouble IMHO is that it does not hold its shape so looks floppy.
I did report the flaws to CS and now have a return label. wonder if they would reduce the price because of the flaws?

I suspect it is the velvet material that is the cause of the bag not holding its shape. I have the same bag but it is not velvet, it is in the usual material Kipling use for the Hip range and my bag keeps its shape fine.

I suspect it is the velvet material that is the cause of the bag not holding its shape. I have the same bag but it is not velvet, it is in the usual material Kipling use for the Hip range and my bag keeps its shape fine.

thanks for that Sazza. I will have a look and may swop, as I really do like the bag.

Glad you like it Ruthmay. I'm annoyed that, the first day I used it, the body of the monkey dropped off and was lost, leaving the rather grisly head. Plus I REALLY don't see why they make the handles so short. A normal sized person wearing an ordinary coat would have trouble keeping the bag on their shoulders.

Still thinking about it, really.

Glad you like it Ruthmay. I'm annoyed that, the first day I used it, the body of the monkey dropped off and was lost, leaving the rather grisly head. Plus I REALLY don't see why they make the handles so short. A normal sized person wearing an ordinary coat would have trouble keeping the bag on their shoulders.

Still thinking about it, really.

you can have my monkey with pleasure. have taken it off. also have a grey fluffy monkey if anyone would like it. donation to animal charity would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back