kipling tsv, any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you need to sign up to notifications and newsletters.
I received it this morning and I signed up to those some time ago.

Ooohhh, for the Charlie Bears fans it looks like the TSV on the 14th is TWO bears! i quite like the shape of the Kipling too!

Ooohhh, for the Charlie Bears fans it looks like the TSV on the 14th is TWO bears! i quite like the shape of the Kipling too!

yes the tsvs do look good on the e mail,had to laugh at the Joan Rivers specs though,cant see many people going for them!!
the bag looks a decent size too

I really REALLY like that! Damn, I so wasn't going to buy anymore handbags!!!!

I am not getting this as the last TSV is still in its wrapper!
and I dont need this............
so my money is safe!!!
and I am so pleased to be able to say it

Thanks Sazza - you have just saved me some money! It does look similar to the Fairfax but if it is only in a print - not for me - I prefer the plain block colours and the fluffy monkeys!! Means I have more money for the Charlie Bears TSV!!! Also for the new Decleor night cream - which is amazing!

Sazza, thanks a lot for this. I've never had a Kipling bag, but this looks quite pretty... Do we have any idea of what the price is likely to be, or is it too early for that yet? Thanks! x

My money's safe then! Maybe I should start FARTing - didn't get today's TSV either eventhough I was looking forward to what it might be. I wasn't at all impressed at midnight!

Hhhmmm not sure now - just looks like an improved follo - and I didn't get on with follo.That was a tsv and everyone moaned on the reviews that it had no inside mobile pocket etc...and because the long strap was connectd diagonally instead of either end,it hung funny acroos the body,IYSWIM?

Oh dunno now - really don't want another follo but like the colours.Will see what the price is...

wow i like this bag.love the purple and my darling daughter would love the pink....
farts where are you all !!!!
farts i can feel a compulsion coming on....help!!

wow i like this bag.love the purple and my darling daughter would love the pink....
farts where are you all !!!!
farts i can feel a compulsion coming on....help!!

Am I the only f.a.r.t around? Oh well, do you know how much this bag will be? Can you afford to buy 2? I think it will be nearly £100.00 for 2 bags. Do you have similar bags? Come on f.a.r.ters help me out here.

Am I the only f.a.r.t around? Oh well, do you know how much this bag will be? Can you afford to buy 2? I think it will be nearly £100.00 for 2 bags. Do you have similar bags? Come on f.a.r.ters help me out here.

hello loveheart
never fear, queenie is here!!!!!!!
you do not want this bag, you can only use one at once and you dont NEED this bag either
come on and be strong we will resist together,I am def not getting this,I have made my mind up already

I'm beginning to think you are Loveheart. What's going on? Where's Bet? Are the F.A.R.T.S. starting to run out of gas? :giggle:

:devil:

Latest posts

Back