ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling Jacqueline 4 Compartment Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap
Today's Special Value Price £32.16
QVC Price £38.50
Item Number 144495
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Cut a fun and stylish figure with this classic Kipling shoulder bag. It boasts a fashionable yet casual shape that's been designed especially for QVC. The versatile design means you can use it for travelling, shopping or going to work and it's full of useful pockets and compartments in which to keep all your belongings. Choose from the following options: Magnetic Purple, Ruby Pink, Black, Najia Pink Print or Najia Berry Print. Carry it by the handle, on the shoulder or across the body. It measures about 36cm x 23cm x 16cm (14" x 9" x 6"). 100% nylon.

Help! I like it. I think I am going for it. Too much f.a.r.ting lately. I am a bad example to you all. Sorry.

Too big and boxy for me, and don't like the long strap - reminds me of a holiday holdall or a geek's computer bag.

Lovely colours, if I liked the bag I would have difficulty deciding (not black).

Linda :wave2:

Well blow me down, just went to order the berry on line and it's out of stock. Oh well. I will try Qcut if its still out of stock then its not meant to be.

Might be the tiny bit of snob in me, :thinking2: but not sure I would want peeps knowing my bag was ~exclusive~ to a tv shopping channel..? Would rather say it came from some posh department store, or Kipling direct :cool2: :tongue2: Always think back to Joan Rivers and her famous interview about her jewellery!!

daydreamer

Might be the tiny bit of snob in me, :thinking2: but not sure I would want peeps knowing my bag was ~exclusive~ to a tv shopping channel..? Would rather say it came from some posh department store, or Kipling direct :cool2: :tongue2:

You're not alone there Daydreamer, I feel exactly the same way! It was one of the things that put me off the last Kipling TSV too.....the 'exclusive to QVC' colours! :nod:

Well blow me down, just went to order the berry on line and it's out of stock. Oh well. I will try Qcut if its still out of stock then its not meant to be.

DD looked mildly interested in the Magnetic Purple but 2 minutes later when I went to actually get it for her, that'd gone too......as you say, not meant to be! lol

I watched the launch and quite liked the magnetic purple but didnt like the black handles so I thought I will leave it till morning and probably go for the ruby pink as I dont like the monkey on the patterned ones, it is still available so does that mean I should order it :thinking2: although I thought it looked more red than pink online

Just looked, 8:43, and the purple is still showing as in stock. Only the berry is sold out. I have seen the Najia pink and it looks dark and light pink to me. I put the purple on cheque hold, but I'm thinking it might be too big a bag for me.

I watched the launch and quite liked the magnetic purple but didnt like the black handles...

Yes, that was a bit of a point against that particular colourway but the bag is one of DD's favourite colours, that sort of purpley-blue/indigo.......somebody just dumped one out of their basket a minute ago, so I leapt in & nabbed it for her! :up2:

Last edited:
Just looked, 8:43, and the purple is still showing as in stock. Only the berry is sold out. I have seen the Najia pink and it looks dark and light pink to me. I put the purple on cheque hold, but I'm thinking it might be too big a bag for me.

The purple seems to be pinging between being 'sold out' & 'in stock', presumably as it flies in & out of peoples' baskets! lol
Funny you think it might be too big Concordia, I was actually wondering if it would be big enough for DD? :giggle:

I suppose I got put off a bit when Jilly was saying it was a good overnight bag or yummy mummy bag for nappies and all sorts. And I rarely carry around a 2 ltr. bottle of water!
You are right, it's the in and out of basket syndrome ATM.
If folks really like the purple colour, I noticed that the Follo is now in the purple and there may be others that have that colour as well.

I got a purple and a pink solid colours this morning. I love my DH, was umming between the two colours and he looks up from his paper and says two words "get both!"
He got me a new camera for my birthday which doesn;t fit into my frivolous pink jugle bag that I have been using all summer...so i guess its his fault that i need a new bag really ;)

I suppose I got put off a bit when Jilly was saying it was a good overnight bag or yummy mummy bag for nappies and all sorts. And I rarely carry around a 2 ltr. bottle of water!

Oh, they do talk some rubbish - who on earth in their right mind lugs around a 2 litre bottle of water for Pete's sake? :headbang:
I also hate the phrase 'Yummy Mummy' & anyway, hardly a new idea to use a 'proper' bag as a nappy bag - I think I was carting round a red Kipling bag when DD was a tiddler, for just such a purpose......funny to now think I've just bought that same tiddler the TSV! lol

I got a purple and a pink solid colours this morning. I love my DH, was umming between the two colours and he looks up from his paper and says two words "get both!"

Aww, bless, what a sweetie! Men can actually be quite useful sometimes, I often listen to my DH & unlike me, he makes his mind up real quick, so it's an instant case of 'Get it/get both!' or 'You're joking, right?' (If I ignore him, he usually turns out to be right, which is extremely annoying.......!) :grin:

I had a ruby pink in my basket earlier but didnt check it out on time so now it wont let me order online so if I cant order online through cashbackkings I am not getting it, will try again later

Aww, bless, what a sweetie! Men can actually be quite useful sometimes, I often listen to my DH & unlike me, he makes his mind up real quick, so it's an instant case of 'Get it/get both!' or 'You're joking, right?' (If I ignore him, he usually turns out to be right, which is extremely annoying.......!) :grin:

My OH is the same. Instantly liked the purple bag and spent the rest of the time saying how awful Jilly's top was or he didn't like the model's skirt or shoes or his favorites - hair or noses.

Latest posts

Back