kipling tsv, any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am getting tired of all this f.a.r.ting. Being good is very hard. Its bad enough keeping myself in check let alone all the others.Luckily there has been am awful lot of tosh on lately so its not been as hard as it could have been. It would be nice to have a bit of back up now and again. Bet, TuxedoKitty,anyone?

I am getting tired of all this f.a.r.ting. Being good is very hard. Its bad enough keeping myself in check let alone all the others.Luckily there has been am awful lot of tosh on lately so its not been as hard as it could have been. It would be nice to have a bit of back up now and again. Bet, TuxedoKitty,anyone?

I believe in FARTING, I do, I do, I do..........! lol
Actually, all the carp that's been on recently has helped I think, as it's given me some space to actually start breaking the habit of thinking 'Ooh, I want that....& that....& that!'! There's been some items I would previously have probably bought with little or no hesitation....but I haven't, so your efforts have not gone unnoticed, nor been in vain!
(Got my Mally Discovery Kit & a couple of things for the DD's, which they paid for & I promise to continue to at least consider from now on if I really want or need something before leaping in & hitting the buy button!) :up2: xx

I don't need this tsv so I may fart as I realy need to as I am a woman of many bags and few pennies. I do like the purple colour though, but I am a bit umimpressed (can't think of a better word) with the lining of the basics collection. It doesnt look grown up to me. It's as if they are worried we are going to leak wherever we go! I just want to say to Kipling - I am grown up I won't spill stuff honest! Please up date the insides.

I think I've grown out of kipling. I still love the hip range and I wish to god they would do more of that (and especially in velvet) but the basic range is childish and often ugly and the colours are boring with so many shades of blue and beige.......and those damn monkeys!! Don't get me started.

loveheart you have got me athinking £100 for 2 smallish bags made of nylon with childlike linings..
you have a point there.
could put down a deposit on a good holiday next year.:thinking2:

loveheart you have got me athinking £100 for 2 smallish bags made of nylon with childlike linings..
you have a point there.

I am going off kipling bags a bit,I have a few and dont need another
I would rather pay a deposit on a holiday
Dont do it boffy, you need a holiday more!!

I love the purple (would have been nice with that damn centigrade mac I didn't purchase!!) but I truely think it looks like an updated follo - just with a pocket out on the front and some inside pockets - and I really don't want a follo.

I'll have to see what the price is - the follo is about £40 on qvc and I can't remember what the tsv price of it was....probably only a fiver off!!

you have a point there.

Glad my f.a.r.ting is having the desired effect Boffy. A holiday is much more fun than a nylon bag. You know it makes sense.

How sad am I?
We may be away next week so I will miss the Kipling TSV, I had made my mind up that I have gone off Kipling bags and really don't need anymore, then... I saw the picture in the newsletter and today I've set my mobile phone up so that I can surf the net i.e. QVC, while I am away which means I'm already thinking of buying it! This is sheer madness, help me farters, help me!

:confused2:

How sad am I?
We may be away next week so I will miss the Kipling TSV, I had made my mind up that I have gone off Kipling bags and really don't need anymore, then... I saw the picture in the newsletter and today I've set my mobile phone up so that I can surf the net i.e. QVC, while I am away which means I'm already thinking of buying it! This is sheer madness, help me farters, help me!

Dearie me. This is indeed a sad case. Dipper, do you really need another Kipling bag? Of course you don't. Go on your holiday and forget all about the TSV. Save your pennies for something you really do want.

Dearie me. This is indeed a sad case. Dipper, do you really need another Kipling bag? Of course you don't. Go on your holiday and forget all about the TSV. Save your pennies for something you really do want.

Wise words, Loveheart, wise words, thank you.
:happy:

How sad am I?

come on now girl you do not need a bag that much
you can and must resist!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is the TSV then i think im going to pass, more to spend on Prescriptives :)

How sad am I?

You can spend your money once a piece of Nylon V Holiday

The TSV details are now on qcut. The design name is Jacqueline, total price inc p&p is £36.11 (not sure if that is tsv or normal price). Colours are

Black
Pink Najia
Berry Najia
Magnetic Purple
Ruby Pink

Can't see the design on the Kipling Website but might not be spelling the design name right.

Gilly.

Latest posts

Back