Kipling TSV 5th Sept 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's 102399 - I got the item number from the links posted by SCW earlier on the thread!

aw Fanks flamenco xxx

just looking on QVC's website now....can't quite believe how the prices have gone up and they've got so expensive!!!!

Now on website

Kipling Enora Handbag with Removable Shoulder Strap
Today's Special Value Price £36.48
QVC Price £48.00
Item Number102399
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Kipling Enora handbag. This stylish bag features two grab handles and a removable shoulder strap, plus a front flap-over pocket and more pockets inside to help keep you organised. Get set for the new season with this fashionable Kipling Enora bag, available in six on-trend colours.

Main compartment secures with a zip
Flap-over pocket secures with a hook and loop
Zip, slot and pen pockets inside
Adjustable shoulder/cross-body strap
Signature Kipling monkey keyring attached
100% nylon
Clean with a damp cloth
Bag (h x w x d): 22cm x 37.4cm x 11cm (9" x 14.7" x 4.5")
Grab handle drop: 15cm (6")
Shoulder strap: 33cm - 62cm (13" - 24.5")

Colour options:

Speckled Plum print - designed especially for QVC
Taupe Logo - designed especially for QVC
Teal
Ochre Yellow
Red Plum
Black

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.102399.html?source=cj

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.102399

I am not keen on the colours so think I will give it a miss
unless it looks better on air but since I have just bought this on last clicks

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.101792.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

I better not

Nice bag Bluebell, simple, classy & stylish! I do wish QVC would put up pics of the interiors as well though, their one measly photo of such items is pants, particularly when they take down item videos when stuff hits Clearance/Last Clicks! :dull:

Here We Go Again

Why oh why do QVC now insist on changing the names of the colours - it just confuses everything and eveyone.
The "Red Plum" is, as M-F said, "Royal Red". The "Teal" looks very strange, - a sort of denim blue with teal logo & straps.
As for the "Taupe Logo" being only available from QVC - that really is a porkie JF - I saw several bags in that very "print" in Fenwicks in Newcastle earlier today (Tuesday)

In spite of my moans I have still been tempted!

I'd decided that I needed a bright yellow bag and was delighted when Ochre Yellow was brought out for A/W - so this was my chance to have that colour (style looks good too) - haven't seen it "in the flesh" so hope it is as good as it looks on screen.

This really is my last !!!!!!!

(Is that a porcine aviator??) :happy:

bummer where's the Easy Pay?

£40+ in one hit means its a definite no go for me, £9 for 4 months or £12 for 3 would have swayed me. Not this time guys.

And sorry its off topic but Jill Franks looks scary, legs like twiglets and hooker ankle boots. Marie Francoise looks lovely and smart in her dress, so the bag looks in keeping, Jill just looks like she is going out on the razz!

Last edited:
Nice bag Bluebell, simple, classy & stylish! I do wish QVC would put up pics of the interiors as well though, their one measly photo of such items is pants, particularly when they take down item videos when stuff hits Clearance/Last Clicks! :dull:

Thanks k_w_c, I did hesitate about buying it having not seen it on screen or inside and there are no reviews
and agree that they should do more pictures of inside the bag, as this has stopped me buying in the past.
Just hope I like it when I get it, if not I will be sending it back

I was half asleep when I was watching the launch so I may be mistaken, but I had the impression that the main zip opening didn't open very wide and MF seemed to be having a bit of difficulty getting some of the stuff out of the bag.
If I am right that would make it impractical for me, but I won't be buying anyway as I have recently had some fantastic Kipling bargains from Amazon/Javari ( £35 Defea in tangerine, £41 large Erasto in tangerine, £16 Escalor in black and £35 Ayati in black ) so am all Kipling'd out for the moment.

Last edited:
I went for the plum/red option.
Looks like a decent size bag too.

It looks bigger than I thought now that I have seen it properly on screen
and if I was going for one it would be the plum red as well
and agree dont know why QVC cant give the colours their proper names :confused2:

I thought I'd be OK because of the colour choice but that red/plum looks neither red nor plum to me. It looks like a dark deep pink which I could be tempted by.

Well I took a big chance and ordered the taupe logo yesterday.I'm yet to see a presentation but pleased I got my order in as my option is now on waitlist.I liked the yellow too....it a tough choice.The logo one just reminded me more of the kipling of old,which I like.

I was also swayed by the price as kiplings are getting very expensive these days.I am hoping a bit,it will fit on my shoulder...but by the internet presentation,that doesn't look likely?

Loved the logo one, but dithered as bought the LG TSV. However, as its now on waitlist have ordered. This way, I'll still (hopefully ) get it, but don't have to pay for it now.
RESULT...... :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Loved the logo one, but dithered as bought the LG TSV. However, as its now on waitlist have ordered. This way, I'll still (hopefully ) get it, but don't have to pay for it now.
RESULT...... :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hmm, I was going to do this, but it's now not showing as available on waitlist. Just when I'd made up my mind! :rain:

I went for the Red Plum (aka Royal Red) option this morning - faffed about last night for too long so missed out on the Yellow Ochre, although as OH pointed out, it would only be an irritating insect magnet in that colourway, so maybe just as well.....! LOL

I liked the shape of the TSV & it seems a good size, although the Kipling website states the size as 30.5 x 24 x 12 & QVC have it down as 37.4 x 22 x 11 (which is quite a difference actually!), so we shall see just what size it is when it turns up......! :wonder:

Due to their prices recently, it does seem like your getting a lot of bag for your money with this TSV.
I did hear Jill say the logo print was available in stores in a couple other shades, but not the taupe.

Latest posts

Back