Kipling TSV 5th Sept 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's cute! Not that I need, or want, a new handbag. And I've still got my sensible head on.

I quite the look of it too, it's kinda cute, so will be interested to see what it looks like on-air! Also keen to see the other two colours not yet showing, i.e. the red plum & the teal, in this design! :mysmilie_499:

I agree with above poster....I want to see the plummy red and teal.
And I saw some on eBay for around £45/49 mark so I think 34.97 sounds good.
I like the shape too.

I just ordered it via Q Cut

The available colours at the moment, to buy via Q cut, are Ochre, some Pink print and the "taupe Kipling logo print". I ordered the logo print. The bag cost £36.48 and p&p is £3.95, so £40.43 in total.

Obviously there are other colour options available, but it's only the3 above that are available to buy right now.

Thought y'all might want to know!

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

Well if it's £36.48 then easy pays are definitely possible. If my maths is right that's divisible (is that a word??) by 2, 3 and 4!

Divisible. Sounds right.

Well if it's £36.48 then easy pays are definitely possible. If my maths is right that's divisible (is that a word??) by 2, 3 and 4!

Divisible. Sounds right.

Didn't think of the possibility of easy pay! However, I have 3-4 items on Easy pay at present and have sworn no more EP after they have finished, so just as well I ordered and paid in one fell swoop instead. No payments to try to remember.

I quite like it as well.... But I still have a couple of Lulu Guinness bags that have yet to see the light of day....
I could get the Kipling as my work bag though....

Ok so I've thought and thought.I think I want the logo one.BUT don't wanna stay up for it!!! So do I order now....or wait?? Hmm,see how the day goes!!

Theres quite a lot of kipling enora out there...including amazon and ebay.It looks bigger than I first thought which is a plus.

I just ordered it via Q Cut

The available colours at the moment, to buy via Q cut, are Ochre, some Pink print and the "taupe Kipling logo print". I ordered the logo print. The bag cost £36.48 and p&p is £3.95, so £40.43 in total.

Obviously there are other colour options available, but it's only the3 above that are available to buy right now.

Thought y'all might want to know!

hey flamenco how did you do it via Qcut? do you have an item number? I have I missed it somewhere? Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back