Kipling TSV 4th November 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it just me, or does anybody else has a feeling that QVC just seems to rotate the same 5 TSVs (Kipling, Basso, Gatineau, Ojon and beauty tools more specifically)?:cheeky:

Is it just me, or does anybody else has a feeling that QVC just seems to rotate the same 5 TSVs (Kipling, Basso, Gatineau, Ojon and beauty tools more specifically)?:cheeky:

Don't forget Northern Nights..how much bedding do they think we all need....ooerrr, matron!!:cheeky:

Don't forget Northern Nights..how much bedding do they think we all need....ooerrr, matron!!:cheeky:

Thats exactly what I was thinking perdita :pACMAN:
You are right ss, there are another 2 beauty tools and accessories TSVs before this Kipling TSV

How many bags do we need? Or maybe they are going to step outside the box and offer us a purse or wash bag or make up bag or.......mat be not?:wonder2:

How many bags do we need? Or maybe they are going to step outside the box and offer us a purse or wash bag or make up bag or.......mat be not?:wonder2:

Blimey, I only received the last TSV bag two weeks ago!! really hope you're right i could do with a new purse

As a kipling lover even I'm a bit miffed at how many times there is a tsv now.I don't feel I'm getting anything "special" as they would have me believe.The last two tsv's haven't been for me and I'm begining to go elsewhere - my recent handbag purchase being from Next!

maybe it's a selection of the bloomin monkeys :wink2:

Hey don't dis da monkeys :wink2: I have a Kipling pencil case for work (I work in a primary school) and there's one little boy that before he will read to me he has to put the monkey's thumb in his mouth to make it suck it's thumb!

I have 5 Kipling bags and can't really justify any more no matter how good the TSV may be! :thinking2:

And dont forget to add a craft TSV in there. :cheeky:

Well I'm looking forward to it!

Hey don't dis da monkeys :wink2: I have a Kipling pencil case for work (I work in a primary school) and there's one little boy that before he will read to me he has to put the monkey's thumb in his mouth to make it suck it's thumb!

I have 5 Kipling bags and can't really justify any more no matter how good the TSV may be! :thinking2:

I bought a pencil case for a 12 year old and they loved it. It is a little expensive for a pencil case but they are fab and kids love the monkeys. So get ordering for XMAS pressies.

:hi:It's funny you should say that when i was a teacher, the kids in my class loved my Katie velvet bag and the silver monkey. They would stroke my bag(lovely sticky fingers all over it) and play with the monkey which they begged me to take off(didn't take much persuasion) and became an honorary member of the class.

He is now called marvin and being cared for well by 30 little 9yr olds:happy:

i cannot justify another bag unless it's something very special.:blush: I love the katie velvet and the Jaqueline, but the others are still in the plastic bags they came in!!!

Just wondered, does anybody have any idea what this might be yet? I am hoping really that it is something that I don't want as I have already bought the L'Occitane TSV and am waiting for the Smashbox and OPI TSV's in a few weeks!

I bought the last TSV and the recent OTO so I hope it's something I don't want/like.

Latest posts

Back