Kipling TSV 4th January 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this the local?

On the Kipling website in Basic this is £28.38. Although the colours above aren't in the sale the bag comes in a few other colours that are 30% off at the moment so are only £19.87.

Is this the local?

On the Kipling website in Basic this is £28.38. Although the colours above aren't in the sale the bag comes in a few other colours that are 30% off at the moment so are only £19.87.

I don't know the name for sure but it does look like Local to me. Could be that £34.74 is the QVC price and the TSV price will be lower.

My 42nd Birthday is on the 5th January so If The TSV is a Largish Bag with loads of Pockets I Think I may be tempted to buy myself a Birthday Pressie & add yet another Handbag to my Collection as one of my Hobbies is Buying Handbags when I have the Cash of Course.

It's the local bag i ordered in the sale.

Just so you know what the local bag is like, it has no inside pockets just the key strap, there is a pocket with velco fastening on the outside. I can fit inside my new money purse, packet of tissues, keys. My phone goes in the outside pocket. It's not a big bag but great for school run, pop to shops etc. No good for when you need to carry the kitchen sink round!!
Hope that helps
artysam

ps the pic has pockets inside so they may have added those now but my local bags don't have them.

Nope - it's not big enough for me...

I have a large Filofax which takes up a lot of room, so I need a bag with at least three divided pockets on the inside, plenty of pockets outside for me bits and bobs, a grab handle and a shoulder strap.

The Fairfax is a tad too small, the Inca used to be my fave, but I need pockets on the outside as well...

...any suggestions??

P.S. - not the Sophie - it's a great bag, I ordered it but sent it back as it was far to heavy when I put all my stuff in it!

A Sophie in nylon would be nice....

I need a bag with at least three divided pockets on the inside, plenty of pockets outside for me bits and bobs, a grab handle and a shoulder strap.

Exactly what I want too! I have wasted an awful lot of money in the past few months buying bags which don't quite make it. The Kipling Pisa came closest, except it's a big bag which doesn't have a shoulder strap. Unfortunately, the way the grab handles are fixed means you can't put a strap of your own on it, and the handles are too short to go over a coat.

Exactly what I want too! I have wasted an awful lot of money in the past few months buying bags which don't quite make it. The Kipling Pisa came closest, except it's a big bag which doesn't have a shoulder strap. Unfortunately, the way the grab handles are fixed means you can't put a strap of your own on it, and the handles are too short to go over a coat.

Exactly!

The Follo is the closest, but from what I can see, there are no pockets on the outside!

The Dorothy is one of my faves. Handles that fit over your shoulder, pockets everywhere and a nice shape. Of course, they don't make it any more.....! You might find one on ebay or similar but I thought it was ideal. Bring it back, Kipling!!!

My friend bought me the Jeel for xmas although it does not have dividers inside it roomy and it has four pockets on the outside . I had not seen it before, i am not small bag person and I got everything in it and even managed to get a bunch of bannas in it as well.

My friend bought me the Jeel for xmas although it does not have dividers inside it roomy and it has four pockets on the outside . I had not seen it before, i am not small bag person and I got everything in it and even managed to get a bunch of bannas in it as well.

My mum got a Jeel recently as well - she used to always use a Candy, but as she now needs to carry an epipen (actually two spipens) alongside all her other stuff, the Candy was no longer big enough.

She's really pleased with the Jeel, it doesn't look too huge but carries LOADS.

Nope - it's not big enough for me...

I have a large Filofax which takes up a lot of room, so I need a bag with at least three divided pockets on the inside, plenty of pockets outside for me bits and bobs, a grab handle and a shoulder strap.

The Fairfax is a tad too small, the Inca used to be my fave, but I need pockets on the outside as well...

...any suggestions??

P.S. - not the Sophie - it's a great bag, I ordered it but sent it back as it was far to heavy when I put all my stuff in it!

A Sophie in nylon would be nice....

I sent 4 Kipling bags back to QVC last year :54: because none of them fitted my requirements, ie too bulky (Follo), too small (Fairfax/Local) or One Time Only but very similar to a bag I already had so shouldn't have been tempted! (Tigan).

Happened to be in the West End so went into the shop in Regent Street. This was great as I could browse to my heart's content and see the colours in real life. I really wanted a bag with a grab handle and long handle so settled on the Defea (called Delta on QVC -why?) in rhubarb. Very pleased with it and have used it for work ever since I bought it.
http://shop.kipling.com/shop-uk/control/handbags/handbags_type/handbags_type_hand/defea-rhubarb - now 30% off OR http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.133140

QVC do some really great prices sometimes, but I wish Kipling had more stores so that we could check them out in real life before buying them cheaper elsewhere!

HTH

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back