Kipling TSV 26/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd like this bag in Poppy Floral but I don't think it's going to be one of the TSV colour ways.

I only noticed from the qvc german presentation that the bag has a zipped middle compartment in it, that makes it a definite no no for me, as that would get on my nerves, shame as I do like the blue flower print, I fancy the Elizea in the black animal print, may go for that instead and it is half the price on Amazon than Q are charging for it

TSV details showing on the web just now, showing as sold out but details there!

Kipling Taube Medium Handbag with Detachable Shoulder Strap
Item no 130983
QVC Price £60.00
Today's Special Value £48.96
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pay instalments of £16.32, plus P&P

The Taube is a medium-sized adjustable cross-body bag from Kipling which is perfect for everyday use, as its designed to be both functional and practical with a stylish and colourful twist. With plenty of space including the usual media pockets as well as a large central compartment with a zip-up inner organiser, this spacious and versatile bag boasts a detachable shoulder strap and is the ideal companion for day trips or weekends away.

Spring into colour - with two prints and a shape that’s been especially created for QVC, embrace the coming season with this fashionable bag.

Day-to-day design - an ideal size for everyday essentials, this multi-pocketed bag helps you stay organised in style.

Adjustable shoulder strap
Two fixed-length handles
Zip-around pouch pocket on the front and zip and slot pockets inside
Heart-shaped dot printed lining
Branded badge and zip pulls
Monkey keyring accessory
Wipe clean nylon
Bag (h x w x d): 25.5cm x 34cm x 13cm (10" x 13.4" x 5.1")
Handle drop: 18cm (7.1")
Strap drop: 80cm - 167cm (31.5" - 65.7")

Colour options:
Purple Flower Print - with a Violet monkey keyring
Corsican Blue - with a Katarina monkey keyring
Agate Grey - with a Basia monkey keyring
Dot Pink Print - with a Zooey monkey keyring
Blazing Yellow - with a Holly monkey keyring

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=130983&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

I quite like the dotty pink print but not keen on the dividing section inside the bag. I like to keep a large 'rummaging' area in a bag and I'm also not keen on the way the long cross-body strap attaches to diagonal points on the top of the bag. This design always seems to hang awkwardly. I hope there might be something in the pink print to tempt me instead.

Disappointed with the choice of colours as usual. I won't be ordering. Plus it's now showing as 2 easy payments and not 3.

I don't like the handles as well as the cross-body/ shoulder straps...so my money is safe....

TSV details showing on the web just now, showing as sold out but details there!

Kipling Taube Medium Handbag with Detachable Shoulder Strap
Item no 130983
QVC Price £60.00
Today's Special Value £48.96
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pay instalments of £16.32, plus P&P

The Taube is a medium-sized adjustable cross-body bag from Kipling which is perfect for everyday use, as its designed to be both functional and practical with a stylish and colourful twist. With plenty of space including the usual media pockets as well as a large central compartment with a zip-up inner organiser, this spacious and versatile bag boasts a detachable shoulder strap and is the ideal companion for day trips or weekends away.

Spring into colour - with two prints and a shape that’s been especially created for QVC, embrace the coming season with this fashionable bag.

Day-to-day design - an ideal size for everyday essentials, this multi-pocketed bag helps you stay organised in style.

Adjustable shoulder strap
Two fixed-length handles
Zip-around pouch pocket on the front and zip and slot pockets inside
Heart-shaped dot printed lining
Branded badge and zip pulls
Monkey keyring accessory
Wipe clean nylon
Bag (h x w x d): 25.5cm x 34cm x 13cm (10" x 13.4" x 5.1")
Handle drop: 18cm (7.1")
Strap drop: 80cm - 167cm (31.5" - 65.7")

Colour options:
Purple Flower Print - with a Violet monkey keyring
Corsican Blue - with a Katarina monkey keyring
Agate Grey - with a Basia monkey keyring
Dot Pink Print - with a Zooey monkey keyring
Blazing Yellow - with a Holly monkey keyring

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=130983&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

It is indeed available to buy now but the easy pay has changed to two of £24.48

Its that diagonal strap May.....I actually like the bag but need a shoulder strap and can't be doing with diagonal straps at all. Its a pity because I love the blue flowery one

I like the blue flower print but just don't fancy the bag, had an email from Q today offering me the chance to order it now, but I shall resist, think the same print is available in the Orelie, which I really like so I may go for that,

Hi all, I don't know if it has been mentioned but vente-privee.com has a great kipling sale on just now.

I'm not that keen on it. The colour choice seems quite limited for a TSV too. Made just for QVC makes me wary as well.

Kipling devotees would buy a refuse sack, if it had a monkey attached to it! This is what the company, and the Q, rely on. Which is their choice; no-one likes to be told how to spend their own money. For an 11th anniversary event, the tsv could have been a better bargain. As usual, the Q will get round the price by assuring us, this is a QVC exclusive. Pipa remarked that if we see someone else with it, we know they have been watching QVC. I don't know how anyone else feels but, to me, this is ore of a reaason NOT to buy, than a selling point. In under 30 minutes, almost 6000 units had been bought. When I saw the scarf at a special price, my ears pricked up, as mum wants one to match her previous tsv bag. A massive choice of TWO! Not including the one she wants. What a bargain! 6Po6or sh6owing for6 whtat is billed as a special event.

I've gone for the lovely purple flower. My first kipling bag! I've got three months off for Uni in Summer, and I have a big Versace bag that I drag round with me at uni but I'd rather not drag that around on Summer trips. I've got a couple of smaller old bags but nothing really nice so this is going to be perfect (I think..) :mysmilie_14:

Last edited:
The Kipling lady is about the prettiest person on television and seems like an equally nice friendly person.

Would make you sick and jealous but as she doesn't seem at all snooty or affected I can't help but like her.

Latest posts

Back