Kipling TSV 26/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I sold a couple of bags and a purse recently and bought the Amiel in Dazz Dark Beige I bought it locally as I like to see what I'm getting and I am really pleased with it. The days of paying high cost P&P are over for me.

I've discovered, having the luxury of 2 Kipling stores relatively near me, that there are regularly fairly hefty reductions available. I bought one bag of QVC and then found the same bag cheaper in the Kipling store. Needless to say the QVC one went straight back for my 30 day MBG. I only buy from QVC if I can't get the bag/print combo anywhere else. Generally I will look at Amazon and Kipling's own website (like the stores, there are regular reductions on stock there), as I've always been nervous about eBay.

Pipa's launch hour was going quite well until they got derailed by a mixup over the Cayleen. They carried on talking about the Cayleen (correcting themselves about item numbers and colour combinations as they'd apparently been discussing a different bag) and showing the TSV footage while they sorted themselves out. Why on earth hadn't anyone done their homework properly? Neither M-F, Pipa, or any of the production team, picked up on the error until after they'd spent about 5 minutes talking about the bag.

Like or loathe the likes of Debbie Flint and Charlie Brook they always do their homework before going on air and usually quickly spot mistakes either in the product or in the captions on screen.

There seems to be more and more cock-ups betwixt the Gallery, the graphics and the on-air studio floor recently. Not surprising when on occasions we see the age and state of the 'Floor Managers' and Producers !!!!! all seem to have just fallen out of bed still dressed in the clothes they were out in the night before !!!

It doesn't seem 5 minutes since the last Kipling TSV. :dull:
I like the purple floral option today, but I'm not buying another new bag so soon after the last. (I didn't buy the last TSV, but found a better one, heavily reduced, on Amazon. I still love it and use it every day!).

Just taken delivery of my pink spot tsv. Its being returned.

I know its a made for QVC version, but by God it shows too ! the quality of the interior stitching and the general 'feel' of the fabric just screams inferior - the deciding factor was the diagonal cross body strap (I hadn't realised that before I ordered), and makes it a bit cack handed when trying to open the top zip.

Not for me, and lesson learned at buying "specially made for QVC" in future.

Good ole Amazon and eBay ... Free post and ....fast delivery much of the time ...

I think Amazon have a 4 day deal on Kipling at the moment. Received an email but not sure if the offers are any good as I'm not very familiar with Kipling designs and prices.

Just taken delivery of my pink spot tsv. Its being returned.

I know its a made for QVC version, but by God it shows too ! the quality of the interior stitching and the general 'feel' of the fabric just screams inferior - the deciding factor was the diagonal cross body strap (I hadn't realised that before I ordered), and makes it a bit cack handed when trying to open the top zip.

Not for me, and lesson learned at buying "specially made for QVC" in future.

Oh what a shame, I must admit had it been a tad smaller I would have gone for it, but boy am glad I didn't now, I think it was still a lot of money for what it was but as someone has already posted the prices do seem to be going up and up, but to get it and be disappointed with the quality is another thing altogether and I think I will avoid the so called Qvc exclusives in future, although I did get the Cation after it was a tsv and am pleased with that. I am going to stick to Amazon or that auction site in future I think, mind you I got the cayleen in the black animal print yesterday in HOF for £36 and it was £42 on Amazon, am very pleased with it and know I will get a lot of use out of it.
I don't get Q sometimes, I note they had the Enora on their website in stock in the new blur lines print and yet when they showed the same bag on the tsv day they never showed it in that print, god knows why, it must be in stock as someone I know ordered it but why it never aired is beyond me

Latest posts

Back