Kipling TSV 12/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like the fact there is no main zip ....just the flap ....(small zip in middle) ....does not appeal at all....looks like it is a get it out fast and ££££££££ ....imho .....:mysmilie_51:

Jill asked Marie Francoise, in an attempt to promote the value of the tsv, how much the average kipling purse was. Between £36 and £45, she replied. Absolutely incorrect. Granted, they do sell them at the higher prices, but I would suggest the average cost would be approx £27. Credit the shopper with a bit of nous!

quite disappointed by this TSV, i do like it, but don't think its the best value and where are the easy pays?

I think this is just about the most boring Kipling TSV they've ever done.
Nothing about it appeals, just a flap fastening, too small, only cross body with no proper handles. But more than that it just looks so cheap & tacky. And I normally love Kipling bags for their versatility & practicality.

I think this is just about the most boring Kipling TSV they've ever done.
Nothing about it appeals, just a flap fastening, too small, only cross body with no proper handles. But more than that it just looks so cheap & tacky. And I normally love Kipling bags for their versatility & practicality.

I totally agree ....marie francoise just said ...kipling has such a big following .....well be fair to those loyal fans and give them something decent! ...off to ebay for me and amazon ....

They've kept the cost down by not putting in that zip, poor from a company who uses the security of their bags as one of their selling points.

Just to add ...they always say .."we've Been listening to what the customer wants" ....what? ...a bag that is potentially easier to steal from...small ...not looking as quite good quality? .......just my opinion but .....

Am a Kipling fan but have not bought anything new for some time.The offers on Q today ( the bits I have seen) are so boring, same bags over & over.The TSV is awful ( have I said that about a K bag?)They seem to be doing more & more 'specially for Q'.I always look at the Kipling website, would rather pay more for something more exciting.

Ebay has some great bargains ...Q getting a little arrogant with Kipling ...imho ...still trying to flog the small fairfaxes....look out in birchwood and Tk max very soon ...probably will end up there ....

Poor offerings today, Q are indeed getting very arrogant with Kipling, though I guess these styles must sell else they wouldn't stock them.

Amazon sell Kipling's seasonal ranges, smarter bags and leather bags and they are streets ahead from what Q offer and much much cheaper. Ahh well its Q's loss and amazon's gain.

Dare I say it but I think some fake kiplings look better quality!
I agree! The finishing on the TSV is poor, no main zip, weird openings. But it's nearly sold out so clearly people like it. Strange.

I'm wondering if our posts are read by q as they have just mentioned the gusset ...I said. Like a big gusset ...and they are waxing lyrical about the just big enough gusset ...and Pippa corrected Marie francoise as she said that you don't want a big bag waying you down when sight seeing but Pippa added ...well yes but its nice to have a bottle of water ...(.well...that bag only holds a smal one! ...) ...waiting for hubby to get back from footy ...lol i need to get out .and get a life ..don't think it selling that well as when they do if you notice they don't feature the TSV anymore during the day ...

well I have been out all day and have not seen one kipling show.I promised myself I'd probably buy if it was still available,fully expecting it not to be.I've just watched a presentation and it really is a small bag that costs £40 - and I think its too much for what it is so have not bought.I do still like it and with the amount of stock available I expect to be buying it on a OTO at some point!!!

Latest posts

Back