Kipling TSV 12/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope it's a bag from the current Spring Summer collection and better value than on amazon. Not a design only for QVC.

And if that happens then pigs will fly!

Oh i get annoyed with the exclusives...ramp the price up of the others to pay for for the privilege..."you can only get this at QVC" ...when they are pricey ones i get so annoyed ..especially for the loyal customers its just not fair .....I see they are stuck with their fairfaxes...serves themselves right for upping the price of them. It is just not right.....Buying power my foot ...Greedy more like:yawn: sorry it annoys me when they know Kipling so popular and abuse the fact imho

Anyone know yet what the TSV will be? Hoping for a new purse, like the new money wallet, but in a bright patterned summery colour.

Marie Francoise Wolff posted this on Fb ....

It's out! Introducing an exclusive style for springtime- the Rayanne bag, launching this Friday @ midnight on QVC. It will come in Denim Blue, Floral Leopard Black, Silky Beige, Sunset Red, Line Mania & Aqua Blue. Around £36!!! Hope you will join me for a Kipling Saturday

10171734_609246315833180_5194601051995427192_n.jpg 10174919_609246345833177_143749387090687554_n.jpg 10013077_609246382499840_1512576748743614049_n.jpg

I quite like the look of it but it does seem small, it is hard to tell though, quite like the line print, thanks for the info Autumn you have put me out of my misery!

I quite like the look of it but it does seem small, it is hard to tell though, quite like the line print, thanks for the info Autumn you have put me out of my misery!

I like the line print too but looking at the bag compared to the monkey it looks really small.

I like the line print too but looking at the bag compared to the monkey it looks really small.

Yes you are right, in the picture of the back of the bag it seems tiny, more like a bag a little girl would have and sadly I am not little anymore, I can't see it being that big if the price is £36 approx, given how much kipling prices seem to have shot up on Q recently. The last two kipling bags I bought from Q I returned so don't fancy wasting more money on postage unless I am fairly sure it will be a keeper. Glad I am visiting family this weekend and won't be having the chance to watch any kipling shows, I hope,

I like the bag, but I think it's going to be massively in-practical - it's got a velcro fastening, it's then open when under that, it looks pretty small and the straps on the back make me think it won't hang right when there is stuff in it. I think my money is safe again.

I like the line print and the blue BUT I hate the way the straps sit and I actually think its quite a lot of money compared to the other outlets we can buy kipling from now.ok so you cant buy this bag but the prices for an equivalent size are lower on amazon for example.I'll probably go for it if its on easy pay as I dont seem to notice then - am I still paying for the last tsv lol??

It reminds me of those lightweight fabric bags you`d buy for a little girl, especially if it has a velcro fastening for childlike fingers. It would resemble a pea on a drum on my 5ft 8" frame !
For the size of it I think £36 is expensive. I paid just £3 more for a proper Kipling shoulder bag off Amazon.

Now I've seen more from this bag thanks to MFW - it is actually bigger than I first thought and I'm now kind of looking forward to seeing it tonight!!! Not sure I will be able to resist that bright blue! According the kipling comunity on facebook its called a rayanne

I use mine a lot but not lately. I can spot a kipling at 10 paces, but like others have said I don't see them very often. I wish they would do a TSV with something different, like make up bags and vanity case, a mini one for the handbag thrown in. Something designed to stash all those products Q flog us. Kipling used to do really good ones buy the new designs aren't that great.

Latest posts

Back