Kipling opinions please.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I'm going to through the cat in among the pigeons now (LOL!): I like the monkeys and keep them on the bags. I realise I'm in the minority big time on the monkey issue, but I remember thinking about it when I first got a Kipling bag - to keep the monkey on the bag, or not to keep the monkey on the bag, that was the question... - and I just couldn't bear to take it off, I didn't want to abandon it somehow... (no, I'm not mad, honestly, although I probably look it what with my little furry friend dangling off my bag everywhere I go!).

I like the monkeys too :)

i like the children bags with the piggy back/mother baby monkeys monkeys on them sooooooo cute

I love my Kipling bags . I have two but my Defea is my favourite and I tend to use it nearly all the time. They are lightweight and sturdily made. I also have a Kipling foldaway shopping bag which is so useful and also lightweight.
I'm a lady of mature years and , although I have some stylish leather bags , by the time I've put all my belongings in them they are very heavy for me to carry around. My Kipling bags avoid this problem . In my opinion , if one thinks of ' cost per use ' the price of a Kipling is a good investment . However if they can be bought cheaper than on QVC so much the better !!!

I think I have four, two I inherited from a friend and two that I bought for myself, one of which came from one of the Brand Alley sales. I do keep the monkeys on, I just feel too sad without them on there. My work is fairly serious and often involves lugging paperwork around, Kipling rocks that, washes well and goes on & on again.

I keep the monkeys on too - I, er, often find myself fondling them while walking up the high street.....!

I ordered my 7th with the TSV and no I`m not going to be one who collects more than I can use, they are all different colours and that should be it now with all the bases covered!! Since I got the first one my leather ones have only been used when I needed to colour match if I didn`t have a Kipling one, still use an evening bag on the odd very odd occassion I need to.
Since I had to retire due to ill health and my nest is now empty (no grandchildren as yet) and I have no responsibility for anyone else I think I have spent more on clothes etc. than I ever did before....must have been too busy then and I did used to feel guilty so only bought things for myself as and when I needed them.....and now I don`t well not as much.

I am a big fan of the Defea bag as well. I have it in black nylon and lacquer (shiny) red. I spotted a LEATHER limited edition of the Defea on the Kipling site. I was so excited and it arrived today. OMG it's gorgeous, can't wait to go on the train somewhere so I can stuff it full of things. I got the black one but the 2 other shades look fab too. The monkey is a little metal one and the straps are not leather but woven. Can't stop looking at it and touching it, it's so soft. QVC only have nylon Defeas at the moment.

Latest posts

Back