Kipling fans- what's the best bag?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Question- are the lacquer finish kiplings any good? Are they lined and with key fobs if the style would normally have one (am wary as the leather ones don't).

Your Rachele is a nice looking bag MD.but £63 at QVC!!!!!

I have only one lacquered finish,which is the BCC Alvar....it is lined with a key fob.I don't use it loads (bit too small for me) so couldn't comment on the wear of it...but have never had a *worn*kipling...they seem to go on forever...

Only had one problem with a kipling- the weather! They are shower proof but by no means torrential rain-proof! Last year I had the breezer (that I gave away). I was out and about, it was sunny with clear blue skies one minute and absolutely teaming it down the next. The kipling did not cope, soaked right through and I was hoping a lacquer finish may fare any better if we have a summer like last year!

Last edited:
I have two lacquer bags. Both lined and with key fobs etc. Hope that helps :)

Theres a dark brown lacquer Rethon Amazon for 56 quid instead of 75 but there were only 3 left when I looked last night.

Oops! Now I am about to own 4 kiplings! Stop me someone before I turn into the bonkers lady phoning Q saying I have 400!

Given my preference for front and rear zipped pockets, key fob and one long shoulder/cross body strap- I have now discovered the Syro. Q have it for £62 plus nearly a fiver postage :eek: Amazon have some good prices eg a cumin one in the £40'S. But as someone reccommended Posh bags they have an older colour (colombia blue- a nice aqua blue I used to have a breezer and brownie in and like the colour)- for £32.95 with free delivery and paid via paypal. Result!

Oops! Now I am about to own 4 kiplings! Stop me someone before I turn into the bonkers lady phoning Q saying I have 400!

Given my preference for front and rear zipped pockets, key fob and one long shoulder/cross body strap- I have now discovered the Syro. Q have it for £62 plus nearly a fiver postage :eek: Amazon have some good prices eg a cumin one in the £40'S. But as someone reccommended Posh bags they have an older colour (colombia blue- a nice aqua blue I used to have a breezer and brownie in and like the colour)- for £32.95 with free delivery and paid via paypal. Result!

I like the look of the syro, have been tempted with this but not got one yet. I like it in the new Waterfall print, saw one on EBay the other day, very tempting!,

I think I may have just seen the holy grail of kiplings. Itsthe Kipling surf and the city bag. Kipling and the fashion bloggers are calling it the 'super city bag' whilst Q call it surf and the city hiker something - but its the same bag. Sold out about 2 hours ago but a few have sneeked backin stock since. It has a hidden umbrella pouch at the bottom, sleeve for a tablet or kindle, seperate laptop plus accessory section, phone & pens slots, KEYFOB!! (lol) nice lining'space for scarf, seperate water bottle holder and space for the kitchen sink. It is a shoulder and cross body and has the metal monkey. It is expensive-including postage- £120 on kiplings website £121 on Q, but Amazon have the pink one for £114 with free delivery at the moment.

For me this would be great as my work are giving us new laptops next week for when they want us to work at home we can take it off our desks and lug it home on the train. I would use it for everything it is designed for shame there isn't an outer zip but there is a deep outer sleeve.

There's an ad on youtube showing it with the lady putting it down on the table and her collection of furry monkeys packing it for her. I think I am in love!!

Can anyone do a link?

I think I may have just seen the holy grail of kiplings. Itsthe Kipling surf and the city bag. Kipling and the fashion bloggers are calling it the 'super city bag' whilst Q call it surf and the city hiker something - but its the same bag. Sold out about 2 hours ago but a few have sneeked backin stock since. It has a hidden umbrella pouch at the bottom, sleeve for a tablet or kindle, seperate laptop plus accessory section, phone & pens slots, KEYFOB!! (lol) nice lining'space for scarf, seperate water bottle holder and space for the kitchen sink. It is a shoulder and cross body and has the metal monkey. It is expensive-including postage- £120 on kiplings website £121 on Q, but Amazon have the pink one for £114 with free delivery at the moment.

For me this would be great as my work are giving us new laptops next week for when they want us to work at home we can take it off our desks and lug it home on the train. I would use it for everything it is designed for shame there isn't an outer zip but there is a deep outer sleeve.

There's an ad on youtube showing it with the lady putting it down on the table and her collection of furry monkeys packing it for her. I think I am in love!!

Can anyone do a link?

Hope this is the right video lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PKaCe-Yq-U

Wouldn't it just! Dare I say it there's even space for a a couple of nappies and wipes, toy fire engine and crayons!

Latest posts

Back