Kim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Kim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    Kim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Kim & Co TSV 5.jpg
    Kim & Co TSV 5.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 142
The “special deal “ of Kim’s wellness tapered trousers are on advanced orders and won’t be sent out until 4 th January . Not that I want them . They look pretty ugly. But this TSV seems to be in stock. Weird.

I don’t like the necklines Kim does so would never buy this let alone the prints . I prefer scoop or V neck . Not many of those on QVC .
thats because its a repeat tsv
That’s strange because Julia was trumpeting it’s a brand new item so new it has to be on advanced orders . Why make it a special deal if you don’t have it in stock.
Anyway the way Q works remains a mystery to me.

I don’t like the necklines Kim does so would never buy this let alone the prints . I prefer scoop or V neck . Not many of those on QVC .

That’s strange because Julia was trumpeting it’s a brand new item so new it has to be on advanced orders . Why make it a special deal if you don’t have it in stock.
Anyway the way Q works remains a mystery to me.
the trousers are new i was on about the acutal TSV

Kim & Co Printed Soft Touch 3/4 Dolman Sleeve Relaxed High-Low Tunic
Item Number: 181588
QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £3.95

This chic tunic top from Kim & Co features a striking all-over print, 3/4 length dolman sleeves, a hi-lo hemline and a round neckline. Effortlessly stylish and supremely comfortable, this tunic top makes introducing bold print into your wardrobe easier than ever.

Complement your figure - boasting a gentle swing shape, this tunic top will gently float over your curves to create a flattering silhouette, and with 3/4 length sleeves offering that extra bit of coverage, you can go about your day looking fabulous and feeling full of confidence.

Create your look - this versatile design is a great staple in your wardrobe, pairing well with some of your favourite items. Wear with your signature skinny jeans for a timeless everyday look, tuck into a pencil skirt for an elegant office outfit, or layer over black bootcut trousers and add a pair of heels for a sophisticated touch.

Spring style -spring may be a little way off yet, but prepare by equipping your wardrobe with vibrant prints and with five gorgeous designs on offer, you'll be spoilt for choice. For a botanical-inspired look, opt for Ecru Floral, Navy Butterfly or Sage Floral, if you prefer intricate patterns, go for Blue Paisley, or try Animal Multi for a style that's totally wild.

• 97% polyester, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Animal Multi
  • Blue Paisley
  • Ecru Floral
  • Navy Butterfly
  • Sage Floral

Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 116.8cm (46"), S: 121.9cm (48"), M: 127cm (50"), L: 132.1cm (52"), XL: 137.2cm (54"), 2XL: 144.8cm (57"), 3XL: 152.4cm (60")
  • Length: XS: 72.4cm (28.5"), S: 73cm (28.7"), M: 73.7cm (29"), L: 74.5cm (29.3"), XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 2XL: 75.6cm (29.8"), 3XL: 76.2 (30")

All measurements are approximate

DELUSIONAL !!!! that's Gilly ! she says it doesn't cling at the tummy or on the backside - did she NOT look in the mirror !! 😂
One look at Jilly and I knew it wasn’t for me. It was too tight on the hips which made it bunch up at the top. I carry my weight on my hips so find it difficult to get a good fit and sure as hell this ain’t it.

Also see they have dragged out that cummerbund thing in an effort to make it look more fitted whereas all it does is make it look shapeless and 20 years out of date, bad and all as Jilly looks the cummerbund is even worse.

You've got to hand it to Kim, she's managed to make time stand still - this top could have been on the Q at any time since she started selling her polyfest clothing range.
I'd actually say the opposite, in that she's been incredibly lucky. The Q customers that she's catered for from day one still want the same thing - stretchy sheets that will still fit after a competitive hot dog eating marathon. No pesky zips, or buttons 'cause that's hard work, and definitely no ironing! They need to have these garish and busy patterns in order to disguise the dribble/gravy stains. So in all, she's not had to do anything but to continue churning out the same old stuff year in year out. Her stuff can never go out of fashion if it was never in in the first place. Hope there's never a fire in her factory it would be toxic!

I'd actually say the opposite, in that she's been incredibly lucky. The Q customers that she's catered for from day one still want the same thing - stretchy sheets that will still fit after a competitive hot dog eating marathon. No pesky zips, or buttons 'cause that's hard work, and definitely no ironing! They need to have these garish and busy patterns in order to disguise the dribble/gravy stains. So in all, she's not had to do anything but to continue churning out the same old stuff year in year out. Her stuff can never go out of fashion if it was never in in the first place. Hope there's never a fire in her factory it would be toxic!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You’re on fire today!

Latest posts

Back