Kim & Co TSV 13/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I saw `cardigan and camisole set ` I thought oh good something I might be able to buy .... but no too loose too long too see though too many folds .... make a lovely maternity set though!!

Is it just me or have all the recent TSV's the worst possible offering from each of the ranges?

If you were going to buy from the fashion shows there are better items in the range.

Sorry but this one is dreadful. I'm not sure I've seen anything this bad from Kim since the last TSV.

What is it with all these huge tops and dresses with loads of folds and fabric? I'm not thin, but wearing loads of fabric would just make me look like I decided to get dressed in Billy Smart's circus big top.

Similar to the recent Antthony TSV. Long and droopy.Whats happened to Kims designs. They are going from bad to worse.

What is it with all these huge tops and dresses with loads of folds and fabric? I'm not thin, but wearing loads of fabric would just make me look like I decided to get dressed in Billy Smart's circus big top.

I couldn`t agree more I much prefer to see a fuller figure dressed in neat well fitting clothes gives a much slimmer look than the galleon in full sail offerings we are continually given. We are fed misinformation all the time as to what style suits what figure type just so they can sell !! I worked in fashion for 20 years when I had to give nursing up for health reasons so I know there are many women out there who have no idea when it comes to choosing what suits their shape and I`m not being derogatory at all by saying that ....its just my experience. I really doubt that anyone at QVC really know what they keep spouting out in the name of advice ...even some of the guests and so called college `graduates` !!

If you added some glittery sequins, this could be a Michele Hope TSV, couldn't it?

Really not up to the expected quality standards for Kim & Co. This brand seems to be heading in the direction of most other brands of fashion on QVC. It's been a while since I've seen a design or pattern that I want to buy. It's a shame, because her dresses used to be excellent.

Similar to the recent Antthony TSV. Long and droopy.Whats happened to Kims designs. They are going from bad to worse.

Do you think its because she thinks she has to come up with new shapes all the time and see`s the other `designers` giving us the gathers galore in just about every top and cardigan we see so thinks she has to do it too!! `Re inventing the wheel ` for me isn`t working where clothes are concerned !! I`d much rather see tried and tested styles that fit well instead of following trends just to be different and supposedly `fashion forward` I don`t think!!!

I liked her dresses from a few years ago.

Maybe the buyers are asking for these styles ,they all seem to be doing variations of the layering look. Is that a coincidence.

Marla had a very nice white shirt in her show but too expensive for what it is .

Last edited:
Looks really cheap & nasty, very see through & it even looks like it would zap you into orbit on the pics....which it almost certainly will!

:mysmilie_13:

Layering is supposed to be effortless but still co-ordinated to a degree. Q seems to think it's wear a whole range at once, and if the articles of clothing clash horribly with each other, then so much the better!

Call me cynical, but Q is running with the "layering" look just to flog as many items they can per range to as many clueless and insecure viewers as possible.

Layering is supposed to be effortless but still co-ordinated to a degree. Q seems to think it's wear a whole range at once, and if the articles of clothing clash horribly with each other, then so much the better!

Call me cynical, but Q is running with the "layering" look just to flog as many items they can per range to as many clueless and insecure viewers as possible.

Totally agree.

Maria Wynnes shows yesterday were all around layering ,in fact she has the whole rail of clothes nearby so she can keep pulling out the things that go together and layer up.Her clothes are not cheap. To achieve her overall look you would have to spend a lot of money.

Totally agree.

Maria Wynnes shows yesterday were all around layering ,in fact she has the whole rail of clothes nearby so she can keep pulling out the things that go together and layer up.Her clothes are not cheap. To achieve her overall look you would have to spend a lot of money.

The best layered looks don't all involve clothes from just one range; the best looks are when you mix and match different brands for something completely original. I'm no fan of Kate Moss, but she has a knack of mixing designer brands with cheap dept store separates that looks ****** cool and unique to her.

Kim & Co Linen Look Knit Cardigan & Tunic Set
Item Number: 158620
QVC Price £49.00
Today's Special Value Price £36.96
P&P: £4.95

A round neckline, sleeveless tunic top with a matching long sleeve, shawl collar cardigan from Kim & Co in a colourful linen-look jersey. Embrace the layering trend with this versatile two-piece set, or pair either piece with the separates already in your wardrobe to unlock a wealth of trans-seasonal looks you'll adore wearing.

A shade for all occasions - this linen-look jersey has a mottled-effect and comes in in a choice of five gorgeous colours - including Sunshine, Hazelnut, Indigo, Poppy, Turquoise and Crocus. All are perfect for adding a subtle dash of colour to your monochrome looks, and for layering over the other colours you already wear.

Mix and match - these two tops can be worn separately to create different looks. A contrast-coloured vest top will look wonderful under the cardigan and will help you incorporate more colour into your wardrobe, while the sleeveless tunic top is the perfect addition under a tailored blazer or crisp white blouse.

A flattering design - the cardigan has an edge-to-edge close, a shawl collar and a slighted flared hemline, which matches the tunic top. This style ensures both tops will skim the body and create a sleek silhouette, perfect to team with slim-fitting trousers.

Cardigan has hi-lo hemline, which is shorter at the front
Cardigan and tunic top have curved hemlines
65% viscose, 35% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Cardigan:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91cm (36"), M: 97cm (38"), L: 102cm (40"), XL: 107cm (42"), 2XL: 114cm (45"), 3XL: 122cm (48")
Length: XS: 85.9cm (33.8"), S - M: 86cm (34"), L - 2XL: 89cm (35"), 3XL: 91cm (36")

Tunic top:

Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 99.1cm (39"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 111.8cm (44"), 3XL: 119.4cm (47")
Length: XS: 80.8cm (31.8"), S - M: 81cm (32"), L - 2XL: 84cm (33"), 3XL: 86cm (34")

Colour options:

Sunshine
Hazelnut
Indigo
Poppy
Turquoise
Crocus

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.158620

Looking on the home page of QVC underneath a picture of Kim sporting the TSV, there is a featurette on Kim's range... I think they've left the US/Canada vocabulary untouched... because I don't recall that in the last 30 years at least we've ever described dresses as darling!!!

The colours of this TSV are very pretty and appealing, and it has a good percentage of viscose so probably not as sweaty as polyester alone can sometimes be... but too sheer and shapeless for my liking.

Its not only see through, but it looks as though it would 'snag' easily too ! so would be rubbish with rings and bracelets that 'catch'.

My 'prize' items from Kim are her maxi dresses that do fit around the bust very well, and the black crepe wide leg (palazzo) trousers, also a fab fit but have never been repeated and would be great in more colours.

Watching the video online of the TSV launch Andi has brought 4 yes 4 and DF is encouraging us all to multi buy, well Andi must have more money then sense as the P&P alone on 4 of these adds up to just under £20.00 if she had looked in Asda or any of the other HS stores she could have had 1 or even 2 tops just for the P&P she has spent.
Some viewers must like it as there are lots options that are sold out .
I shall be saving my money as I would look just odd in that shape.

Latest posts

Back