Kim & Co TSV 13/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like it, actually. Especially the Indigo option, I think could be useful. I would shorten the 'camisole' by about 6" though. And at least she has brought some sunny colours appropriate for the season.

At first glance I thought OK, then very flimsy & I like fabric with some substance even in our 'Summer' & I don't go anywhere HOT.It's the sort of thing I would pull out of the packaging & send straight back (wasting more p&p).
I see DF is in the dreaded leggings again, IMO they are not a good look especially with the white wedges.Less fitted trousers even crops would be an improvement.

Well. This seems to have all but sold out by 9.00 am.
I fear for us all
There must be a big market for this stuff which means we are going to see more of it

Cheap looking fabric and I bet it washes really badly. Granted the colours are very Spring but I fear for the quality.

Being oh so cynical, I suspect that numbers ordered on the tsv were greatly reduced in order to get rid of more stock in OTO's. - not necessarily that viewers are buying the twin set in droves. (I also think that the long sleeves are REALLY long, judging by how some of the models are ruching them on their arms)

I thought they probably cut down on stock after the last few TSVs didnt sell The material looks quite attractive the grainy linen look but is see through and that puts me right off.

Looks really cheap & nasty, very see through & it even looks like it would zap you into orbit on the pics....which it almost certainly will!

:mysmilie_13:

Not my cup of tea either! Someone even tweeted in to say she had bought 3 or 4 colours of them, would love to her stylish wardrobe, lololololo :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back