Kim & Co TSV 07/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You're not selling it to me :mysmilie_460:

You need a V Good sense of humour for the night train.....

some of the windows could be opened....

Its the scraps of paper that get me. I know one can fight to get any paper from those dreaded wall mounted paper holders - they seem to tear off after 1 sheet (if they're is any at all), so pulling off enough to do the necessary can be a frustrating exercise.

A-ha! So it must be you who leaves all the bits of paper on the floor that stick & flap on my shoe. S-e-x-y.

I ordered a similar style to the one pictured a while back to try out. Decided to try as there seemed to be so many of them, so figured someone was liking them.....and the reviews were excellent, with people of all fig-yure types saying how good the looked on
Ordered a 3XL as a 38H cup and not so much a mummy tummy but a ice cream and crap food tummy.
I wear size 16 trousers.
Well, it arrived and I tried it on. And absolutely loved it. Unfortunately had to return as was too big. Claimed to be a 48” chest but was far too gaping. I did think of stitching it but then wouldn’t have been able to get it down over my shoulders when I wanted to get it off in a hurry.
The waist could be messed around with, pulled up/down etc and leg length was very good - again adjusted to fit.
I think it’s well worth a try if you’re willing to bite the bullet on the return postage.

Thanks, Aunty, V helpful.

Did you find that the waist band thingy either: rolled in half, or just 'framed' the big parts above & below it?

Don't want to buy & then be 'afraid' of trying on, only to miss the return deadline & for it to end up in a heap/other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Flutter Sleeve Frilled Jumpsuit TSV 07/11/19 £49.98 + post

Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182416

Petite

Kim & Co TSV 1.jpg

Kim & Co TSV 2.jpg

Kim & Co TSV 3.jpg

Frilled? The flutter sleeve looks a bit dated.... meh

I can hear them now saying how it'll disguise the upper arm 'a place so many don't like' & that it'll be perfect for now, worn with boots, but can be 'taken forward' into the spring months to 'pair' with sandals. At which point the tat peddler will suggest 'teaming' it with sparkly sandals for the Christmas party - 'Have a look online (QVCUK.com) for some, we have loads, Mode in Pelle, Peter Kaiser...'

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Flutter Sleeve Frilled Jumpsuit

Regular

Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182417

QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

This gorgeous jumpsuit from Kim & Co features a flattering cross-over design, short flutter sleeves, a V-neckline and a straight-leg fit. In your choice of stunning jewel-toned hue, this versatile jumpsuit will be a beautiful addition to any wardrobe, offering a chic style for any event.
Day to night - whether you're looking for an on-trend staple to wear every day with trainers and a leather jacket, or an elegant evening option to team with heels and statement jewellery, this jumpsuit will fit the bill.

Seasonal sophistication - with Christmas parties just around the corner, why not wear this jumpsuit as an alternative to the classic cocktail dress. With a cross-over style that'll nip you in at your slimmest point and available in a selection of rich jewel tones, you're sure to feel fabulous as you dance the night away.

A colour for everyone - this jumpsuit comes in six opulent shades that'll leave you spoilt for choice when it comes to picking your favourite. If you want to keep things classic, opt for the neutral Black or Pewter, but if you want to add a sophisticated splash of colour to your repertoire, try Aubergine, Cobalt, Raspberry or Teal.

96% polyester, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Aubergine
Black
Pewter
Cobalt
Raspberry
Teal

I can hear them now saying how it'll disguise the upper arm 'a place so many don't like' & that it'll be perfect for now, worn with boots, but can be 'taken forward' into the spring months to 'pair' with sandals. At which point the tat peddler will suggest 'teaming' it with sparkly sandals for the Christmas party - 'Have a look online (QVCUK.com) for some, we have loads, Mode in Pelle, Peter Kaiser...'

Bet they'll still try to flog a bolero/other with it...

Thank you to that poster who thought the look was 'dated'. Just watched the 'galaxy foil' :mysmilie_11: maxi and bolero, and my first thought was - blimey my Mum had that 'get up' to wear at my wedding reception back in 1979 - in the days when someone in their 60's only wanted to look smart rather than dated !! And I remember having a mini dress in the same fabric which I wore to the company xmas do in the early 70's. Like Crimplene I don't want to be reminded of it.

This jumpsuit does not look good on big bottoms - there is no hiding place :mysmilie_11: Definitely not for me even though my backside is fairly small, where would I wear it?

CC

Its not just big bums, but its also thunderthighs that are exposed as well. Not all of us are blessed with slender top legs, in fact the plus size models are a good example - and thats why we wear tunic length tops to cover them, and why the presenters continually extol the virtues of bum covering garments; so contrary to Kim's edict that 'you get a waist' with her jumpsuit, you also expose the bits you're not happy with.

I only ever bought a jumpsuit/dungarees years ago, and I ended up wearing a long cardi to cover my rump !

This jumpsuit does not look good on big bottoms - there is no hiding place :mysmilie_11: Definitely not for me even though my backside is fairly small, where would I wear it?

CC

It looks a bit tight all over. Even Kim looks like she is squeezed into it. Mind you she is wearing the XS. The sleeves aren't long enough to cover bingo wings.

CC

You've made me laugh CC, I read your post & couldn't understand why you'd have an issue wearig your bottom, albeit a small one..! On the subject of all things behind, & as you're a dog lover, I recommend the childrens' book The Great Dog Bottom Swap, it's very funny & answers a question many have asked.

I last wore a jumpsuit on a holiday to Rhodes way back in the 1970’s when I was about 4 stones lighter and could confidently wear a bikini.Shoot forward to today! Wouldn’t go near a jumpsuit & especially Kimmy’s little skimpy looking number.I cannot watch her anyway, does she ever pause for breath?

Kathy Tayler looks like she's going out to fix the car in the grey one. She's making Chloe in her very tight pleather trousers look almost presentable.

CC

I find Kim's fashion is 'dated' now with a lot of her styles, her prints have resembled stretch covers from the 70's, her winter colour pallet - like most qvc fashion is restricted to 4 colours black/grey/navy/wine with an odd olive thrown in.

A lot of the 'fashion' from all brands feature several styles of trousers, and mainly in poly/elastene, and because of the numbers involved that dont sell, I wonder where all the waste ends up.

No wonder Kim is so excitable the mark up on these items must be huge.Her operatives in Montreal will take all of a few minutes to put these garments together and the fabric usage will be minimal too.

This jumpsuit looks like she opted for a slightly different style version so hopefully get more sales as another TSV. Sadly it looks so dated going back to the wrap dresses with the frilled front wrap.

Both Kim and Julia looked a right old mess in the 3pm show. I've been saying Kim's clothes are skimping on the fabric and the cut was accentuating both of their stomachs. This jumpsuit really did not suit Julia and I'm surprised she wore it. Chucking on a hideous garment over the top did nothing to improve the look.

CC

CC

Come on CC....lunch with the girls, walking the dog!!!!! etc etc

You've made me laugh CC, I read your post & couldn't understand why you'd have an issue wearig your bottom, albeit a small one..! On the subject of all things behind, & as you're a dog lover, I recommend the childrens' book The Great Dog Bottom Swap, it's very funny & answers a question many have asked.

I must get that book.. Hope there's a Spaniel arse in there. Link,:mysmilie_48: Miss?

Latest posts

Back