Kim & Co TSV 07/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co Jumpsuit in Various Lengths

Kim & Co.jpg

Might have been better in crushed velour for Christmas or would that be OTT or too restricting when you can wear it?

CC

Some can wear a jumpsuit, some can't. I'm on my own so watching rubbish, sorry Ruth's Christmas edit. Clare, the curvy model, is wearing one from Onjenu :mysmilie_466:

Some can wear a jumpsuit, some can't. I'm on my own so watching rubbish, sorry Ruth's Christmas edit. Clare, the curvy model, is wearing one from Onjenu :mysmilie_466:

I'm watching the darts so haven't seen it. Clare is a gorgeous girl but her body shape means she really needs to take note of what she wears. When she's modelling for QVC she has to wear what they put her in and sometimes that is certainly OMG!

CC

Sorry the only thing I’ve had close to a jumpsuit was the pre onesie days about 25 years ago. To take my mind trying to get pregnant whilst on fertility treatment I did Avon. Then they had a rugby style shirt top with jogging bottoms with drawstring waist. I wore one of these suits on my days off from nursing, comfy at home not in uniform but boy a faff and I got cold when I had to strip off to the waist to use the loo. Couldn’t think of anything worse being out somewhere and needing to undress to go to the ladies.

Will pass on the jumpsuit offer, yet again :mysmilie_490:

She's done this one & nobody complained about the material in any of the reviews.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Crus...p-Sleeve-Jumpsuit.product.174665.html?sc=SRCH
You could be her co-designer CC!

Oh wow! Yes Ali looks lovely in that blue one and there's a dark green one as well. I think you need to be tall to wear jumpsuits so that rules me out. I wanted to be a textile designer when I left school but it didn't work out, maybe I could have made it big lol.

CC

Might have been better in crushed velour for Christmas or would that be OTT or too restricting when you can wear it?

CC

Yuk!......

It'll be hiding something. Neck too low - bit of thread, etc.

Sorry the only thing I’ve had close to a jumpsuit was the pre onesie days about 25 years ago. To take my mind trying to get pregnant whilst on fertility treatment I did Avon. Then they had a rugby style shirt top with jogging bottoms with drawstring waist. I wore one of these suits on my days off from nursing, comfy at home not in uniform but boy a faff and I got cold when I had to strip off to the waist to use the loo. Couldn’t think of anything worse being out somewhere and needing to undress to go to the ladies.

Will pass on the jumpsuit offer, yet again :mysmilie_490:

Imagine being on the train/other loo with the suit unravelled, & then the automatic door thingy opening. Ahhhhhhhhh :mysmilie_13:

Mr B was a witness to this on the train to Edinburgh. I think he was more startled than the 'seated' lady!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

It was more than an OMG moment ! she looked like a squashed munchkin. Sadly I have yet to see her looking good in anything that qvc put her in. Generally the sleeves are too long for her, or her bum and boobs looks massive. Its the same with the tall and curvy Sophia - her legs and bum are no place for tight trousers and tops. No help clearly from the dozens of stoilists that qvc employ.

Anyone else notice that generally Ruth always wears a jacket or cover-up to hide a bulging tum when she wears a too-tight top ?

As for the dreaded jumpsuit. They flog to death on qvc anything that proves popular (by some). Personally I'm at the age where even looking at a toilet seat makes me cross my legs, so there'd be an accident before I even got the damn thing off my shoulders. And as for public toilets, and god knows what else amongst the puddles on the floor, keeping the jumpsuit off the floor while peeing is only for the likes of those performing in cirque de soleil !

It was more than an OMG moment ! she looked like a squashed munchkin. Sadly I have yet to see her looking good in anything that qvc put her in. Generally the sleeves are too long for her, or her bum and boobs looks massive. Its the same with the tall and curvy Sophia - her legs and bum are no place for tight trousers and tops. No help clearly from the dozens of stoilists that qvc employ.

Anyone else notice that generally Ruth always wears a jacket or cover-up to hide a bulging tum when she wears a too-tight top ?

As for the dreaded jumpsuit. They flog to death on qvc anything that proves popular (by some). Personally I'm at the age where even looking at a toilet seat makes me cross my legs, so there'd be an accident before I even got the damn thing off my shoulders. And as for public toilets, and god knows what else amongst the puddles on the floor, keeping the jumpsuit off the floor while peeing is only for the likes of those performing in cirque de soleil !

Ahh yes, keeping clothes of the loo floor.

Memories of the Indian Railway 'loos' on the train. I tiptoed in,wearing flat form fitflops & still got wet! (not from my wee obvs) The loo emptied straight on the track....The flush was a jug/milk carton/other filled with water.... Hilarious!

Ahh yes, keeping clothes of the loo floor.

Memories of the Indian Railway 'loos' on the train. I tiptoed in,wearing flat form fitflops & still got wet! (not from my wee obvs) The loo emptied straight on the track....The flush was a jug/milk carton/other filled with water.... Hilarious!

Why DO people pee all over the floor in public loos? I avoid them unless it's an emergency.

CC

Its the scraps of paper that get me. I know one can fight to get any paper from those dreaded wall mounted paper holders - they seem to tear off after 1 sheet (if they're is any at all), so pulling off enough to do the necessary can be a frustrating exercise.

Why DO people pee all over the floor in public loos? I avoid them unless it's an emergency.

CC

marking their territory?

We couldn't avoid the train loo in India. We'd take the sleeper (ha!) train between states - the trip was often 12 hours long. You'd get a shelf to sleep on & giggle as the natives loudly snored & farted away throughout the night. What unglamorous fun!

Last edited:
marking their territory?

We couldn't avoid the train loo in India. We'd take the sleeper (ha!) train between states - the trip was often 12 hours long. You'd get a shelf to sleep on & giggle as the natives loudly snored & farted away throughout the night. What unglamorous fun!

You're not selling it to me :mysmilie_460:

OOh....a jumpsuit!!!

Help required: Has anyone tried the wrap neck style with the wide elastic band waist?

How does it work out with big udders & mummy tummy? Think curvy black rappers 'bitch' figure - not misogynistic as they use the terminology themselves.

I ordered a similar style to the one pictured a while back to try out. Decided to try as there seemed to be so many of them, so figured someone was liking them.....and the reviews were excellent, with people of all fig-yure types saying how good the looked on
Ordered a 3XL as a 38H cup and not so much a mummy tummy but a ice cream and crap food tummy.
I wear size 16 trousers.
Well, it arrived and I tried it on. And absolutely loved it. Unfortunately had to return as was too big. Claimed to be a 48” chest but was far too gaping. I did think of stitching it but then wouldn’t have been able to get it down over my shoulders when I wanted to get it off in a hurry.
The waist could be messed around with, pulled up/down etc and leg length was very good - again adjusted to fit.
I think it’s well worth a try if you’re willing to bite the bullet on the return postage.

If your talking Kim & Co so many times there’s been a top modelled along with her trousers. With Kim saying there’s this top and trousers if you want the jumpsuit look. So why on earth would you go down the jumpsuit route and having to be undressed using the loo, when you can get the exact same look with separates.

Latest posts

Back