Kim & Co Sleeveless Dress TSV 12/06/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well after moaning about Q's fashion/clothing efforts, I ordered this dress in the blue/green option, it arrived today and I have to say I am chuffed with it. It is a great fit, and to my surprise is not too long, i went for the small and am only just over 5ft 3, the top doesn't gape and it feels really nice on, I can get away with wearing flat sandals with it and have to say I can't fault it. Am really surprised as thought it would be going straight back, just need a lovely summer to get some wear out of it!

I am happy that you like your dress Letz-Be-Avenue. I bought the ditzy print and I really like mine too. It fits like a glove. That's right I have a body like a hand. I bought the size Large and am 5ft 7" and it is a good length on me. I wish I had bought it in another colour as it is now showing up as £63.00.

Has yours arrived Rainbowdottie? And if so do you like it?

Mine arrived today, I got the blue floral, which although it looked a bit much for me on air there was just something about it I thought I'd give it a go and it's absolutely gorgeous! I also got the frangipani which is lovely too, the blue/turquoise didn't come over on tv but it's lovely and fits like a glove and the material is very nice, glad I got two which is unusual lately as many items have been a disappointed of late, not these very happy with them!

If anyone missed out on the TSV as I did- all colours and most sizes are now back in stock (probably returns). I got mine today-the Frangipani beige. I paid the introd price and it is still worth it. Mine is clearly an immaculate return (got the HGRT sticker) but the lovely person who returned it obviously did not even try it on,tags on, tissue paper..bless them.

It is the best dress I have ever bought from Kim and co. It skims the body...not a lump, bump or cling in sight. It has a lovely cool feel on the skin. I am 5'5" and a size 14 hourglass. The V neckline is very flattering on my ample chest and the empire cut it very flattering indeed. My one is a true maxi- reaches my ankles.

I was worried that the beige and white would wash me out (I am blonde with a light skintone) but the white flowers have a black outline and a lively aqua edging which definitely did not come over on air or online. A superb buy-an unusual print which I have not seen the like of on the high street and whilst I am peeved I missed out on the TSV price the Introd price is still worth it :)

Have long been a fan of Kim's maxi's. They are always cut well, are the right length and are cool to wear (surprisingly). Bought 2 of the tsvs and am well pleased.

I bought another of the TSV too. I am trying to persuade myself not to buy another.

I like Kim's dresses but the empire line ones are not good on me as they only just fit under the bust because I am 6ft tall. The best ones for me are her princess line ones

If anyone missed out on the TSV as I did- all colours and most sizes are now back in stock (probably returns). I got mine today-the Frangipani beige. I paid the introd price and it is still worth it. Mine is clearly an immaculate return (got the HGRT sticker) but the lovely person who returned it obviously did not even try it on,tags on, tissue paper..bless them.

It is the best dress I have ever bought from Kim and co. It skims the body...not a lump, bump or cling in sight. It has a lovely cool feel on the skin. I am 5'5" and a size 14 hourglass. The V neckline is very flattering on my ample chest and the empire cut it very flattering indeed. My one is a true maxi- reaches my ankles.

I was worried that the beige and white would wash me out (I am blonde with a light skintone) but the white flowers have a black outline and a lively aqua edging which definitely did not come over on air or online. A superb buy-an unusual print which I have not seen the like of on the high street and whilst I am peeved I missed out on the TSV price the Introd price is still worth it :)

What size did you get?

I went for the large this time. My other kim &co dress is a medium, it fits but I much prefer the extra room in the maxi.

I always regretted not buying this TSV, but the same dress is available this visit in two new colours (same patterm in each this time) so I've ordered one. The length is an issue for me with maxi dresses although I have a Kim and a Tiana B maxi and they're perfect with a bit of a heel. If this one suits I might track down the original TSV dress on ebay. http://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Print...ct.120090.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-120090

I probably should have posted this yesterday when it was on 2 easy pays, only a couple of larger sizes still in stock, although waitlist tends to be successful in Kim's clothes if you don't mind a return.

I always regretted not buying this TSV, but the same dress is available this visit in two new colours (same patterm in each this time) so I've ordered one. The length is an issue for me with maxi dresses although I have a Kim and a Tiana B maxi and they're perfect with a bit of a heel. If this one suits I might track down the original TSV dress on ebay. http://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Print...ct.120090.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-120090

I probably should have posted this yesterday when it was on 2 easy pays, only a couple of larger sizes still in stock, although waitlist tends to be successful in Kim's clothes if you don't mind a return.

I noticed too late that this dress was back in different colours. Unfortunately, it has sold out of my size now. I have this dress in 3 colours, and it is one of my favourites, as it suits my body shape. I did get the size large but have lost some weight so am probably going to get the medium if it comes back in stock, if funds permit that is.

Hope you like yours Akimbo.

That's the 1st EVER Kimmy dress that I have thought, "Mmmmm......might have a look at that one"!![/QUOTE]
Me too, and you know what I think of qvc "fashion". However this's dress was already being sold last week. I don't understand how they can present it as a TSV, but hey ho that's qvc
Do Kimmys dresses tend to be in the same stretchy sweat loving polyester fabric that Renee and Antthony use?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back