Kim & Co Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nanette

Registered Shopper
Is it me or are Kim's prices now becoming unaffordable? I know a lot of forum readers already think her clothes are ghastly. I have in the past brought a few pieces, now I would have to think more than twice about buying again. One dress today was £73, it was just a sun dress.

What do other fans of Kim & Co think? We are all feeling the tightness of our belts. I would be interested to whether people out there will continue to purchase her clothes at such high prices.

not me. I have about 5 dresses, they are washed and worn a lot and dont wear out! I think the prices are too much now. I thought 50 quid was bad enough last year.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I have a lot of Kim and Co pieces, I really like them and they suit me. However, I have noticed the prices creeping up and as a result I have not bought anything this visit. Everything I have is well made and washes well but I agree £50-£70+ for simple summer dresses is just too much.

Her maxi dresses are often £60 plus. I don't think Kim's clothes are cheap although may be they were once upon a time.

The prices on her website haven't changed anything like as much - at least to me they don't seem to have done. What has changed enormously over the last year or so is the exchange rate against the Canadian dollar. We have a lot of dealings with Canada and it is costing us way more than it used to!

The prices on her website haven't changed anything like as much - at least to me they don't seem to have done. What has changed enormously over the last year or so is the exchange rate against the Canadian dollar. We have a lot of dealings with Canada and it is costing us way more than it used to!

That's an interesting point. Obviously QVCUS will pay in US dollars and assuming Q..UK is an independent company they will pay in sterling. Looking at today's rates, there is almost parity between American and Canadian dollars to £1. There used to be a wide variation but its been reducing steadily over the years.

I've long thought Kim & Co prices fairly high compared to some of the other transatlantic visitors to Chiswick. If the quality is much superior then fair enough, but I've never been tempted to dip my toe in that pond! :tongue:

My sister lives in Canada and it has one of only a few buoyant economies at the moment which pushes up prices when converted to £sterling. Mind you I suspect QVC like to nudge up the prices simply because they know she has a devoted following.

I don't think Kim sells on QVC US

Jude xx

Last edited:
I've noticed these increases as well as a decrease in the amount it looks like they are selling I think they r hitting the ceiling of what people will pay off TV when postage is so high and you can't be certainly of sizing etc. I have a few K&C dresses which r fab but it can be hit and miss but I am not sure I would pay over £60 for one from this range just my opinion tho

I've got several of Kim's dresses but haven't bought any from QVC in the last few years as they are far too expensive.

If I see something I like on QVC then chances are it'll be on Ebay in a few weeks.

Yes,it'll be a return purchased by the seller from QVC's outlet store but anything I've bought has always been in pristine condition & a fraction of the Q's prices.

£72 for a short dress and £5.95 p&P, they are taking the P***.

I saw that one and thought exactly the same.... I have quite a few bits of Kim & Co ranging back 10 years and they do last, wash well, non colour fade etc., but these prices are extortionate. I now purchase mine from ebay. I got a keyhole glitter top which QVC sell for £45 and I paid £15 for mine with free P&P too... I bought another one in another colour as I liked it so much

£72 for a short dress and £5.95 p&P, they are taking the P***.

My thoughts exactly, I keep hoping that she will price herself out of the qvc fashion, her price increases plus the high p&p are imo beyond a joke...

I agree about the price of Kim's clothes. I have a few pieces and really like them but I just can't afford to buy them now. Very disappointed with the pricing.

Yes too expensive now. I wear them all year round as I put t-shirts and polo neck jumpers under them in the winter/spring and autumn and then wear them normally in the summer. I take them on holiday too as I wash them in the shower and just hang them up to dry. I have 5 in red patterns and styles - people probably think I am wearing the same one every day.

Another vote for ebay from me... the good thing about Kim & Co stuff is that the sizing is pretty reliabe so that makes ebay buying sooo much easier.

I actually bought the Pretty Pansys tiered dress a couple of years ago - admittedly it IS a fabulous dress when on, BUT I was horrified to see its £72. l believe I paid around the £45 mark, so a hike up of over £30 is unbelievable. Also I see there is another tiered dress which I also have - again bought a couple of years ago, but I see the price is now £71, which is at least another £30 increase.

There is no justification for this at all.

I have a few of her items, almost all bought at clearance prices. I love a skirt of hers that has a wide waist band, and I have put in a request to her to bring more.
Stacy of YBF used to do clothes and I bought one of her skirts and that too had a wide waistband ...they are so comfortable to wear. Nowadays I look out for them when shopping for skirts.

Latest posts

Back