Kelly Hoppen tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kelly Hoppen tsv

My guess ... it will be something Beige.....LOL

That is beautiful!

I bought one of her bedspreads a couple of years ago & it's been on our bed ever since (not literally! it has been washed ;-) ). Most of the time it's folded over the footboard, but we haven't used our winter quilt at all since & it looks as good as new.

Does anyone know what her tsv is on march 25th?

An elegant bedspread in "Celeron" grey priced at only £349.99 for the single and £579.99 for the double. It features a subtle honeycomb motif, so subtle you can hardly see it.

Has anyone got any news on this please? Hope it's a decorative item rather than bedding, but I don't hold out much hope.

Well whatever it is at least you`ll know one of the colour options will be taupe.

Just caught a minute of KH and Catherine this morning. Kelly was giving all her interior stylist tips and Catherine said how much her Cats would love it. Kelly threw her a filthy look and carried on with her 'professional' tips. Made me laugh reminded me of when Catherine was put in her place by Joan Collins.

Its all very well having these 'sweeping' throws in a magazine style large bedroom, but in a 'normal' size room (just big enough for a double bed), then any draping can be tripped over, and tucked under doesn't have the same appeal.

Honestly ? you can get the same look with cheaper versions, and unless KH is stamped all over the fabric who's to know ? My guests would wonder who the hell I was talking about if I said "ITS A KELLY HOPPEN ! and think I was being a bit 'precious'

Its all very well having these 'sweeping' throws in a magazine style large bedroom, but in a 'normal' size room (just big enough for a double bed), then any draping can be tripped over, and tucked under doesn't have the same appeal.

Honestly ? you can get the same look with cheaper versions, and unless KH is stamped all over the fabric who's to know ? My guests would wonder who the hell I was talking about if I said "ITS A KELLY HOPPEN ! and think I was being a bit 'precious'

Very true. I got the Ikat design and while lovely to look at it is too big ,my bedroom is medium size but I can't have the draping on the floor so it ends up folded. As for cats yes they like and I discourage the cats from the bedrooms but they seem to find a way and then theres a problem with cat hairs sticking to it so I have to fold it and put it on a chair most of the time .If I had a showcase bedroom and no cats then I could see the point.Its good quality but impractical...

Also I liked the bedside lamps she did as a TSV but they sold out and I was hoping they would come back,but seems not.

Last edited:
I really like this TSV, but imho it is not practical for a single bed.

I watched the launch last night. Catherine Huntley seemed to be walking on eggshells - very nervous.

I have noticed that KH is a very prickly character, and she makes no bones about showing her irritation with the hapless presenter. She clearly HATED being reminded constantly of 40 years in the business. She also alluded to having had pressure from QVC for more colour.

I did like how Catherine tried to (and finally succeeded in) drawing her out about how she started and what keeps her going. That was more interesting than anything else during the hour, but of course that's not really why any of them are there.

The only presenter I've felt had a decent rapport with Kelly was Craig Rowe - she seems to warm to him.

I haven't seen the show but prickly is a true comment IMHO!!! I used to be embarrassed to watch her with Dale as she was so snitty to him. They just have to suck up to her all the time. I was interested in this throw but as others have said, it is way too big with that floor sweeping effect. Oh well, money saved yet again! I shall have to browse in the JLP sale which is where I usually buy stuff like that.

Latest posts

Back