Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 03/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They should have brought in Julie from Peony to put some of her flaaaaaaaaahs in it. Can you imagine her, Franks and Hoppen all on screen together? All those egos in one studio, vying for supremacy.

Imagine if they were to bring in Julie from Peony to put some flaaahs in the vase, Hoppen looks round only to be dazzled by Julie's Tipp-Ex-white gnashers and promptly knocks the vase off the table, then tripping over it and smashing her face in as Jill Franks says: "I injured myself the other day with a bigger vase than that, erm, can the camera focus on me, please? I couldn't live without this vase." Then Julie and Hoppen start wrestling on the floor:

J: You've ruined my beautiful flaaaahs , handmade in Shropshire!"
KH: Shut up you cow! You've destroyed a pinched-in vase that was worth more than your tat!

Last edited:
I find KH so condescending. QVC is just her way of making pocket money (which surely she doesn't need unless the sleb work dries up) - to her its the equivalent of the Pound Shop, designing for the plebs; because she has an MBE you know, and designs yacht interiors and sleb home interiors. I'm soooo busy I cant even spare the time to do the rest of the day so my hired help will step in.

All very lovely to have homes in neutral shades with never a cushion out of place. But when I look at a lounge/sitting room/living room (call it what you will), my big tester is whether I can be 'ill' in it. By that I mean will I feel comfy sat in my dressing gown snuggled up on the sofa if I have the flu ! I certainly don't get that feeling when I'm in my niece's Ikea living room with its plank floors and stark furniture, stylish but but no warmth. Just my personal choice.

I think it looks like a Rhino horn after the animal has been foraging in the shrubbery. And SCW if you think this is a cheap item then you obviously don't shop anywhere else as you can buy similar items at a fraction of this price. As for KH I cant think of a nice thing to say about her so I won't say anything.

i thought it was quite nice & nice to have a cheaper tsv for once

But that's a false sense of security with QVC, and its what they would have you believe.

Also from what I saw in the launch the vase was being sold as having to be teamed with other items in the range.
If that's the case then doesn't make it too cheap at all.

I spent much of today in hospital undergoing medical tests and was feeling tired and miserable, not having eaten anything for almost 24 hours. My arms were hurting from the blood tests and my throat hurt from the endoscopy. I got home and tuned into QVC to see Claire Sutton waxing lyrical about the vase. She whipped out her leopard print ipad to show how she'd stuck the vase on her window sill and came out with some rather odd comments. She said the vase was "stunningly beautiful" and "uplifting" and then spoke to a strange little grey man who kept referring to the vase as a "vignette." Suddenly I just burst out laughing! A f***ing vignette! hahahaha! When I lived in France people had "vignettes" (little stickers / discs) on their cars for toll / parking purposes. I've never heard the term applied to any kind of artistic creation before. Anyway QVC has made me feel much better. I haven't laughed so much in ages until I saw that bimbette touting her vignette.

Last edited:
Yes Julius ,it was comedy gold watching presenters trying to sell the awful thing and pretending it was a design classic.
At least it cheered you up Hope you feel better.

It was awful - I liked her on Dragons Den, thought she came across a astute, and not suffering fools.... but she was rushing around like a market trader, getting in the way of the cameras, trying to arrange the TSV with her other wares (if she trying to upsell she was failing in my view), and she just looked like she was desperately trying to convince us that as long as we had several other bits of tat..... the TSV would actually look okay!!! lol.
Needless to day I gave up watching, and wasn't tempted.

Kelly said she has just become a grandmother ,so maybe she will soon realise taup everywhere is not such a good look after all.

As for the vase ,you couldn't even arrange a decent bunch of flowers in it.

Kelly said she has just become a grandmother ,so maybe she will soon realise taup everywhere is not such a good look after all.

As for the vase ,you couldn't even arrange a decent bunch of flowers in it.

She's probably already commissioned a romper suit in Celeron grey, with a nice subtle honeycomb weave to it.

Wasnt there a comment from Jill at the launch about not being pressed to bring pink bedding again with Kelly saying never again. Don't do Facebook but whilst looking on the visitors comments for Tanya's. I'm sure someone had asked where all the blush KH bedding was.

Latest posts

Back