Keely - Caught red handed.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrongsideofforty - could not agree with you more, She does have a very heavy following who seem to be policing and making sure any negative comments or discussions are stifled.

Still sazza it is apparent that keeley is on red alert and infered to me that the police will be called if anything is said she doesnt like. Now that makes me booth angry yet frightened Ridiculous I lknow, but dare say keeley has more power than I do, so Im not going to say anything negative but just wanted to let people know as I felt victimised and intimadated.

Keeley inferred this to you?

As I said before there is nothing to stop people talking about Elemis and Keeley on here. If people choose to do so that is their choice but there is nothing being said to say they must not talk about either.

Still sazza it is apparent that keeley is on red alert and infered to me that the police will be called if anything is said she doesnt like. Now that makes me booth angry yet frightened Ridiculous I lknow, but dare say keeley has more power than I do, so Im not going to say anything negative but just wanted to let people know as I felt victimised and intimadated.

Ever considered this is how the presenters feel when they read the garbage posted on here? Serious question.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No it wasnt herself but one of the members here who warned me of the consequences likely to arise from any negative discussion. Put me right off saying anything about the brand but am just pointing out the tactics used here to stifle discussion.and no Im not going to name them because Im scared of any consequences. Im a very anxious person and I aint going to risk it, as I dont want any trouble. if you read the thread in question, you will see an army of people who jumped me to put the frightners on me. There seems to be more than one very voracious fans of the brand here. I dont want enemies. came here to make friends

Tristar, get over yourself. You know very well how this place works. You're being silly.

No it wasnt herself but one of the members here who warned me of the consequences likely to arise from any negative discussion. Put me right off saying anything about the brand but am just pointing out the tactics used here to stifle discussion.and no Im not going to name them because Im scared of any consequences. Im a very anxious person and I aint going to risk it, as I dont want any trouble. if you read the thread in question, you will see an army of people who jumped me to put the frightners on me. There seems to be more than one very voracious fans of the brand here. I dont want enemies. came here to make friends

Well as I said, there is nothing to stop either being talked about but if someone chooses not to then that is their choice.

I trust this can put this discussion to rest!

If you're as anxious and scared as you say you are, why continue to post about her? You're relentless in discussing her in one way, shape or form. We're all pals here, go on admit it you have a crush on her really?

Ever considered this is how the presenters feel when they read the garbage posted on here? Serious question.

Well they shouldn't read this forum then. It is here to talk about anything shoppingtelly including the presenters. I'm sure they don't complain when nice things are written. What's been written is for everyone to see , they are not been threatened. IMO People should NOT be getting threatening PM'S from anyone.

I just wonder if people are this nasty in real life? This is a very bitter place to be recently. How would you all react to reading such comments about yourselves?

Just switched over to Ideal till Yankee at 11pm. I wont watch anymore, getting wound up over this is ridiculous. Burlybear is right. im going to get over this, this will be my last post here.her loyal followers win this one

Quite honestly Capirossi, if I put myself in front of a camera on TV I would expect the rough with the smooth. It is a fact of life. You can not expect everyone in life to like you. That does not happen in real life either.
The only opinions that matter are those voiced by people you know and care about. Any opinion from an unknown is chaff.

Just switched over to Ideal till Yankee at 11pm. I wont watch anymore, getting wound up over this is ridiculous. Burlybear is right. im going to get over this, this will be my last post here.her loyal followers win this one

Come back on here tomorrow tristar. (Different thread maybe.)

cap - whhat makes you think they ever look here? why do people think this little forum is the centre of the universe? even if they do, as has been said a million times before these people are well used to the cut throat world of television. they know full well if they put themselves in the public eye, by choice, there will be bouquets and brickbats.

as for keeley, i would be very surprised if the police don't have better things to do than listen to her whining. you can't run to the police every time someone says something you don't like. for one thing, for them to even begin to get involved, the offender has to be doing something definite they can charge them with. it's just a childish threat IMO.

I think you are blowing this whole thing out of all proportion.

If someone sent you a private message which you found intimidating then you should have reported it to the forum team - it's not really relevant to the topic of this thread - but you can still report it off-line and I'm sure it will be considered by the team.

I know you have some anxiety issues which you have spoken of previously... do you think maybe you are hitting a 'down' period again? No-one on this thread has really been offensive or overly defensive so I'm stuggling to understand your reponses here.

Tomorrow is another day...

The Police are gonna called for what? Have I missed something here? Surely if people don't like, they don't like her and are allowed to say so?! So long as nobody harms her in any way or sends her a death threat or something then they haven't don't anything wrong!

i don't know about the police being sent round but those Elemis Girls sound pretty scary to me :grin:

I remember on the old thread Keeleygate- Keeley herself joined the forum and posted. She said that she had been harassed by someone and that the police were involved. She thought that one of the forum members was her "stalker" I think because of the content in their posts being something that only the stalker would have known. From what I recall the identity of the forumite concerned was not mentioned.

Tristar nobody has the right to PM you in that way, I am not surprised you were upset. However there are always going to be people who are like that and really you should just ignore them and carry on enjoying the forum. In the same manner I expect the presenters either don't bother reading the forum at all or in the unlikely event that they do- ignore the offensive posts about them. Anyone in the public eye would be bonkers to read about themselves online, there are so many weirdo's online that they are asking to be upset if they are stupid enough to read any of it IMO.

I think she's a dull, vapid woman who really isn't a good advert for the elemis products who also could do with losing a few pounds. But that's just my opinion :sun: And as for her "salon" it just looks embarrassing! Like they say, "you can't see wrinkles in a balloon" :grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back