Keely - Caught red handed.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
No real problem with anyone checking facts/ingredients etc....
But, with Keely I never get the feeling that she has any clue what she is spouting off about, hence everything she says is gabbled together with no change of tone. Seems to be a case a read it or be told it and then recite it.
Which, (re: a previous very long thread on here) is probably just as well, as we all know the consequences of her trying to explain something without the aid of her props.

I am of the exact opposite opinion; Keeley seems, to me, to be totally cognisant of the elemis range and knows her stuff re the individual products, and the results intended. I like and trust her. Having said that, I am quite a sceptical person by nature, so I do to a certain degree keep an open mind when the 'experts' tell us anything.

When are these Elemis girls coming to take the TSV away?. I have seen another promo for it for tomorrow at 1.00pm. I am sick of the sight of it.

Okay. FACT Last year Elemis cleared the shelves from Elemis counters in stores etc to send stock of a certain kit(sorry cannot remember which one now), which was sent to QVC. Never ever have Elemis taken a kit away from QVC and sent it to counters or salons.

I asked, "Where is X?". "Oh all stock has been recalled and sent to QVC."

If you read Keeley's Facebook page(I do now and then), she has sales on in her salon which no other counter in the UK is allowed to have. Elemis let her have much larger discounts on regular stock now and then because she is such a good sales woman for them on QVC.

Get your TSV asap as they are taking any remaing stock back with them and it won't be available again at that price. Shock tactics to shift the stock.

My thoughts exactly. Especially as it came out of the mouth of DF!

I dare not speak about her anymore on here, after receiving so much stick from some memberrs and also a few quite pressurised messages spelling out, in no uncertain terms, the consequences from saying anything about Keeley here. I admire the opening poster for having the courage to do this thread.

This thread was based on a simple mistake thou , its been proven that the "folder" was the beauty bible.

Not really much to admire when the poster of this thread clearly made an error, would be nice if this thread was closed tbh as its based on something thats not true

Here we go again!
However just to say it wasnt schbu that came the heavy in a pm.

Last edited:
Tristar im not saying anything against you im just stating that the orginal post wasnt true, this is a forum that anyone can say anything thy like :)

Here we go again!
However just to say it wasnt schbu that came the heavy in a pm.

Ive not said anything either btw lol i was just point out like scbu that the threat wasnt true :)

thats fine but when Im made to feel like a criminal for voicing an opinion on keeley, I wont embarass the member by naming them, in a pm then Im not really game to make anymore comments on Keley, as one of the reasons for my being here was to make friends not enemies, and if that means I have to say nothing about elemis or keeley then so be it.

thats fine but when Im made to feel like a criminal for voicing an opinion on keeley, I wont embarass the member by naming them, in a pm then Im not really game to make anymore comments on Keley, as one of the reasons for my being here was to make friends not enemies, and if that means I have to say nothing about elemis or keeley then so be it.
Tristar nobody has the right to send u a private msg on here anyway , u can change ur settings so they cant send u pms btw. Id name and shame them tbh as nobody is better than anyone else on here

It was infered that if I said anything negative about elemis or Keeley, then the police would be called. Now when you are told that, then that scares an anxious, law abiding person like myself. Seems anything about elemis or keeley will be pounced on.

QVC's Beauty Department seems to be presided over by a group of silly old harridans (Keely, Fiona, Alison Young eugh!). I wish Liz Earle would become a presenter. At least she has a nice voice. On the days that she couldn't make it because she has bigger fish to fry, she could arrange for her assistant who looks and sounds just like her, to stand in.

I cant watch elemis now as I keep thinking of Keeley as some kind of Juliet Bravo, who has members here policing this site for her, in case of any negative elemis comments

It was infered that if I said anything negative about elemis or Keeley, then the police would be called. Now when you are told that, then that scares an anxious, law abiding person like myself. Seems anything about elemis or keeley will be pounced on.

You should not be getting Pm's threatening you with that. Did you report them to Graham or Sazza?

QVC's Beauty Department seems to be presided over by a group of silly old harridans (Keely, Fiona, Alison Young eugh!). I wish Liz Earle would become a presenter. At least she has a nice voice. On the days that she couldn't make it because she has bigger fish to fry, she could arrange for her assistant who looks and sounds just like her, to stand in.

Lol welcome back Julius.

There is no reason that Keeley and Elemis cannot be talked about on here.

The reference to the police is nothing to do with anything that stemmed from this site. Elemis/Keeley did report something to the police last year, it was mentioned by her on her FB page if I remember right, it was nothing to do with ST.com

I cant watch elemis now as I keep thinking of Keeley as some kind of Juliet Bravo, who has members here policing this site for her, in case of any negative elemis comments

She certainly has this strange protective following. Don't know who they think she is.

Still sazza it is apparent that keeley is on red alert and infered to me that the police will be called if anything is said she doesnt like. Now that makes me booth angry yet frightened Ridiculous I lknow, but dare say keeley has more power than I do, so Im not going to say anything negative but just wanted to let people know as I felt victimised and intimadated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back