Keely - Caught red handed.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of attention seeking codswallop gets written on here ! How can one font threaten another font fgs ? Any minute now I`ll be accused of summat too. Get a grip, its a forum, nothing but opinions, words on a virtual page, likes and silikes etc and without proof I`d take talk of threats by PM with a pinch of salt. As for Keeley well in her line of work she`s probably mature enough to accept you put yourself out there on TV and not everybody is gonna like you. She won`t be bothered because she`ll be laughing all the way to the bank. Sometimes I think people are just bored, sad or lonely and come on here to cause upsets and there`s always someone daft enough to rise to their bait. I just laugh at them and think get a life and if that`s how a person gets their kicks then it shows measure of them anyway. Have no time for fools !

I just wanted to say, I have made just as many positive comments as I have negative. I like so many guests and presenters and products, then there are ones I dont like, I talk about both and thats the way it should be. I have seen some very near to the bone remarks here, some of which have me laughing so much. Burly makes some cutting remarks, yet I have not seen anyone pounce on him, Im glad to say. Just seems a few Elemis ladies wont stand for anything negative about elemis or Keeley, but then only from posters who they are not scared of, I doubt, for instance if one of these 'ladies' woud be game to say do the same with Burlybear. I made some harsh comments in my earlier thread but no worse than I see on here everyday, so I just dont get it. I wasnt intending to return to this thread but I think I had to least defend myself a bit. I dont want to get all heavy, I will continue to post on the forum, if thats ok but I guess I have to refrain from any comment about elemis.

You make some good points there Tristar but you should not allow other people to dictate what you want to post as long as it is within the forum rules. I think the comment about Burlz being fireproof because he can always justify himself in an articulate, funny and engaging way is valid but confidence in yourself and views will come. Keep posting.

If anyone gets a threatening PM and does not report it then I feel in a way the bully wins. You can put anything you like in a message regarding calling the police, but there are laws that even they have to stick by, so just because someone says they will report something to the police does not mean anything will get done. I really do feel that some people just allow things to go out of perspective, but that can be due to circumstances in peoples lives we know nothing about. There is however no doubt that Keely has a cult following that I just do not get, just have a look at the negative comments on the last TSV where people just commented on the unhelpfulness of the reviews if it was negative for Elemis.

Talking about people happens everywhere, not just if you are on the tv, but any staffroom/office kitchen.dinning hall/coffeeshop or anywhere else for that matter. Gossip in one form or another seems to be part of human nature it seems, just look at the magazines or the Daily Mail

I`ve never bought Elemis and I think I`ve only ever watched Keeley once because Elemis doesn`t interest me. Don`t know why people just don`t turn her off if she annoys them and can`t understand all the twisted knickers about her on here tbh. Its a TV channel and nothing nor nobody on TV is worth getting so wound up about. I like Coronation street, some might like Eastenders or Emmerdale but I doubt people would flounce their underskirts or spit their dummy out if someone said the late Bill Tarmy was sexier than Cain Dingle lol.

I remember on the old thread Keeleygate- Keeley herself joined the forum and posted. She said that she had been harassed by someone and that the police were involved. She thought that one of the forum members was her "stalker" I think because of the content in their posts being something that only the stalker would have known. From what I recall the identity of the forumite concerned was not mentioned.

Tristar nobody has the right to PM you in that way, I am not surprised you were upset. However there are always going to be people who are like that and really you should just ignore them and carry on enjoying the forum. In the same manner I expect the presenters either don't bother reading the forum at all or in the unlikely event that they do- ignore the offensive posts about them. Anyone in the public eye would be bonkers to read about themselves online, there are so many weirdo's online that they are asking to be upset if they are stupid enough to read any of it IMO.

Yes that is what happened but nothing could be proved as Keeley had posted about the issue on FB so all information could have been gained from there so it being mentioned by a forum member on here didn't prove anything at all.

Threatening PM's are not appropriate and if someone gets a PM they are concerned about then they can report it to myself and/or Graham. However in this instance I have gleaned that Tristar actually started the PM conversation with someone about Keeley.

I think a line needs to be drawn now as this thread is going nowhere!!!

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back