Keely - Caught red handed.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaunty

Quietly, Very Confused
Have always thought that Elemis' finest, Keely, just recited, parrot fashion, whatever she'd been taught at "Beauty School" and had very little grasp of the actual detail of anything. :confused:
And having just tuned into Q, for some light entertainment during half time in the footie, now have the evidence to back up this claim ;)
After a entertaining few minutes of the Xmas TSV again being flogged heavily by Debbie F and Keely, they went to a break and when they came back there was a lovely camera shot of Keely mugging up on the next product on air , using a well dog eared folder. Brilliant. :D

Debbie also saying that after today or tomorrow all remaining stock will be being picked up by the "Elemis Girls" and won't be on air again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Not surprised to hear that Madaunty! LOL

But I was surprised to hear:

Debbie also saying that after today or tomorrow all remaining stock will be being picked up by the "Elemis Girls" and won't be on air again.

I heard her say that too, never heard them say anything like that before......? :mysmilie_506:

I am not sure of your point Madauntie. Why shouldn't she look at a folder? Maybe with all different facts and ingredients etc going round in her head she needed to look something up.

I am not sure of your point Madauntie. Why shouldn't she look at a folder? Maybe with all different facts and ingredients etc going round in her head she needed to look something up.

No real problem with anyone checking facts/ingredients etc....
But, with Keely I never get the feeling that she has any clue what she is spouting off about, hence everything she says is gabbled together with no change of tone. Seems to be a case a read it or be told it and then recite it.
Which, (re: a previous very long thread on here) is probably just as well, as we all know the consequences of her trying to explain something without the aid of her props.

Get your TSV asap as they are taking any remaing stock back with them and it won't be available again at that price. Shock tactics to shift the stock.

Not surprised to hear that Madaunty! LOL

But I was surprised to hear:

I heard her say that too, never heard them say anything like that before......? :mysmilie_506:

No not heard them say anything like that before.....surely it the stock was going to Elemis stockists elsewhere it would be shipped from QVC warehouse in Knowsley as opposed to "Elemis Girls" coming to get it! Wonder what they are going to do....sell it elsewhere, spilt it up and put items into main stock and isn't one item a "only at QVC" item?

Umm if u mean after they showed the ex TSV and they had a break the "folder" was the the beauty bible, if u had watched for a few mintues longer u will have seen both keeley and Df both hold the book up

Umm if u mean after they showed the ex TSV and they had a break the "folder" was the the beauty bible, if u had watched for a few mintues longer u will have seen both keeley and Df both hold the book up
Yea ur right clearly the beauty bible as the next product features in it, and tbh didnt look dog eared at all.

No not heard them say anything like that before.....surely it the stock was going to Elemis stockists elsewhere it would be shipped from QVC warehouse in Knowsley as opposed to "Elemis Girls" coming to get it! Wonder what they are going to do....sell it elsewhere, spilt it up and put items into main stock and isn't one item a "only at QVC" item?

Yes, the Elemis Evening Blooms Dry Body Oil in the kit is a 'QVC only' item & was available as a separate item individually (item no. 203007) but is now 'no longer available'?
Hard to believe the individual item has actually sold out after it was slagged off to such a degree in the TSV reviews, with comments suggesting it smelt like manure/horses but not in a good way/cat wee/fly spray etc. & no, I have't made any of those up! lol

If QVC are going to start employing these kind of threat-of-withdrawal scare tactics, then that really will be it for me as far as shopping with them goes, not that I've exactly spent a fortune with them this past year! :wonder:

Well done SCBU mystery solved then.

I don't care who comes to pick up the remaining TSV's as long as I don't have to see another blimmin presentation of it.

If the Beauty Bible was an actual book, then no, that wasn't it.
Was definitely a A, B, C marked type folder thingy. May have had a cutting from Beauty Bible in it, though.
Didn't see as I was back with the footie by then

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Get your TSV asap as they are taking any remaing stock back with them and it won't be available again at that price. Shock tactics to shift the stock.

Threat or promise?
I don't care!
There are a few other things they can take with them too

I recorded the hr and i can assure u it was the beauty bible id u only had to wait a few mintues longer and u would have seen for ur selves

Well I for one hope they don't shift the remaining stock. My set was due to arrive yesterday via courier but she sent it back as it was damaged (leaking). I only hope they send me another out instead of just giving me a refund!

10-52B9466F-800739-960.jpg10-AC94B0E7-965267-960.jpg10-06701E4E-1172159-960.jpg101-F5F99CE1-1352883-960.jpg

Thats the so called folder lol sorry the poor quality but u can clearly see its the beauty bible

DF always does the the world is ending better get half a dozen now!:wonder:

The oil thing was produced especially for QVC, I gave mine to a Elemis SA as she so loved the balm version. I really didn't like it at all.

All the Individual products have a shelf life so if they don't sell them they won't be able to sell them!

Tempted....I had one for xmas. Apart from the oil and the scrub it's excellent value for stuff I use. There is loads of oil on the bay, cheapest around a tenner. Doesn't seem to be shifting :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back