Kathy van zeeland

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loopyloo will be along to advise soon, I'm sure. She is the KVZ expert on here, and will already be getting excited at the prospect of adding another one to her huuuuge collection.

For once, I'm lost for words! Too busy hyper-ventilating in to my brown paper bag ...

methinks Loopy must be out hanging round some street corner..... :13:

Damn Google Street View!!!

I thought she'd given that up after her last fine. :Whistling: :pPC:

Nah, insatiable hunger for risky nookie!

Yes, but it turned out that the Magistrate had been one of her clients, so the matter was hushed up, and she was back to her usual haunts the very next evening, complete with her latest KVZ. She does like to be 'on trend' when she's trawling down the docks...

Magistrate was my father actually ... rolleye

Ah that explains why she was spotted hissed as a newt staggering down Spencer Place in Chapletown sporting that judges wig. And I thought it was just her latest fetish....:Whistling: :pPC:

Ha ha ha ha, you are correct! Did you Google 'red light area in Leeds'? Trouble is you're as likely to get shot down Chapeltown as you are in finding a decent punter ... yiike

From what I could gather, looking through the Police mug-shots, her latest fetish is the mock-croc nip tassles, with the accompanying mini blingy handcuffs. Think she purchased the particular pair she was sporting so alluringly from Mrs James. Well, when I say 'purchased' I mean swapped for a dozen battenburgs.

Half a dozen Battenburgs actually - she was desperate - whaddya think of these beauties?

mrsj-1.jpg

Kathy Van Zeeland Relaxed Nappa Double Handle Satchel with Flap Accents
Item Number: 144521
QVC Price £84.00
Today's Special Value Price £69.93
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Get designer style that won't break the bank with this glamorous satchel from Kathy Van Zeeland. It's a real statement piece that features KVZ's signature hardware and the iconic crown zippers. The handbag has a soft leather look complete with shining diamante plaque, and inside there's a gorgeous lilac baroque print lining. You can keep your things organised using the three outer pockets and handy inner compartments. Choose from five on-trend colours: Latte, Lapis Blue, Red Pepper, Espresso or Black. Measures about 43cm x 25cm x 29cm (17" x 10" x 8").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144521

£69.93 + P&P for a plastic bag????!!! Have a look at the Catwalk Collection peeps - you can get real leather (yes real leather) for much less than that........:nod:

'Tis true Loops, you can never embellish yer flaps too much imho. ;) :pPC:

Ups, like all the others I will have to give this one a miss.
What a shame. ...... NOT

What the heck is 'Relaxed Nappa' ?

Is this QVC speak for plastic?

I really think that the term Nappa should not be used for this item - unless it is made with sheep\kid leather.

Last edited:
I do like the shape and coloour of the blue TSv (although on my screen it looks purple) but I would not pay that price.

Never really watched much of this range but assumed with the prices it was real leather...surprised to hear it was not.

This is the nicest KVZ bag I've seen yet. Not too much bling. I'd buy it if it was leather, but I don't like man made fabrics (apart from Kipling).

the claim that this retails for £115 seems unlikely. its a plastic bag and not a particularly attractive one. you girls astound me sometimes. i know that bags and shoes have a "non size specific" attraction but seriously... 70 quid for that common looking sh*te?

you must be mad.

What the heck is 'Relaxed Nappa' ?

Is this QVC speak for plastic?

I really think that the term Nappa should not be used for this item - unless it is made with sheep\kid leather.

Sounds like QVC are deliberately misleading the great British public ... yet again ...

"Nappa leather or Napa leather is a full-grain leather, typically dyed, made from unsplit kid-, lamb- or sheep-skin by tanning with salts of chromium or aluminium sulfate, and noted for softness and durability. It is often used in high-quality leather products such as high-end furniture and accessories such as wallets and luggage. One example would be interiors of luxury vehicles."

Sounds like QVC are deliberately misleading the great British public ... yet again ... "Nappa leather or Napa leather is a full-grain leather, typically dyed, made from unsplit kid-, lamb- or sheep-skin by tanning with salts of chromium or aluminium sulfate, and noted for softness and durability. It is often used in high-quality leather products such as high-end furniture and accessories such as wallets and luggage. One example would be interiors of luxury vehicles."

This "subtle" deception and mis-representation of goods by QVC is becoming a more frequent practice. I tend to take what they say and show on screen at face value (naive or what ?) but recently even I've noticed a few porkies creep in. :angry:

They are havin a flippin laff!!

QVC and KVZ are extracting the urine on this one!!
Someone better put the word FAUX in that product description ,tout suite!

And "The Keenan" had the nerve to say it looks and feels like the interior of an Aston Martin or Lamborghini.........because of course....'she was lucky enough to be bought one'.

Gimme strength!!

I seriously have seen better and classier looking bags in Primark,for a tenner,£70 quid for this piece of toot!???? The buyers at QVC are out of their tiny minds!

I can only imagine the amount of returns on this thing,when the buyer is assualted with the heady smell of plastic and despair.

Like Irishbliss I like the shape, the flaps too but not the end zip pockets or the silver tone hardware.
Wouldn't pay that much for plastic either.

the claim that this retails for £115 seems unlikely. its a plastic bag and not a particularly attractive one. you girls astound me sometimes. i know that bags and shoes have a "non size specific" attraction but seriously... 70 quid for that common looking sh*te?

you must be mad.

Me too Burlz. :thinking2: And I used to be one. :sad: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back