Kathy van zeeland

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You forgot to mention the accompanying and vile stench of the polypropolene/ethylene Dee :LOL::LOL::LOL: that is so often a pre- requisite of plastic bags

Yes Jabba but I hear that future KVZ bags will have one of these attached to counteract the pong :YIKES:
gasmask.jpg

Makes a change from a hideous monkey I suppose...... :pPC:

So what should we do as leather is actually a by-product of the meat industry. Should we throw it away rather then use it to satify your viewpoint? There will always be meat-eaters, and as a direct consequence there will be leather.
I thought the point that was being raised was the £ for the plastic handbag, rather then the (blood thirst) longing for a leather bag.
As you have a resolute position on animals right am I to assume that you are the authority on how I should live?
(PS also a vergetarian for almost 28 years, happy to wear leather shoes, and leather when I go on my bike, as well as the occasional leather handbag, I also think I have a conscience!)

I would never assume that I am in a position to tell anyone how to live their life. A forum is a place for open debate, which is what I am doing in a democratic fashion. What I am saying is that I disagree with wearing leather due to the means by which it is obtained, and the consequences thereof.
The way I live, and the decisions I make are right for me, but may not be for many other people, and I accept that.
Animals do not have a voice; what is wrong with people like me speaking up for them?

So you won't buy it because no animals have been killed to satisfy your vanity? In my opinion, this is a plus and the reason why I would certainly pay a premium for a man made product.
But then, I have a conscience.

Last post: (Sorry can not seem to work out how to do 2 copies of different posts)
I would never assume that I am in a position to tell anyone how to live their life. A forum is a place for open debate, which is what I am doing in a democratic fashion. What I am saying is that I disagree with wearing leather due to the means by which it is obtained, and the consequences thereof.
The way I live, and the decisions I make are right for me, but may not be for many other people, and I accept that.
Animals do not have a voice; what is wrong with people like me speaking up for them?

I do not want you to misunderstand me, I am all for debate. I just did not think your first post was very democratic, or for that matter inviting debate, and so I had to respond. Nothing wrong in speaking for animals right, its just the way to go about it that seems to differ in many people.

Latest posts

Back