Kathy Taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy T is on the Jewellery day 9a.m- 10a.m slot & I haven't seen her for a while.She is looking better, has she lost weight? but she is making me 'nervous', the ummming, eeerring. jilted delivery and usual confusion over colours.Has she just dropped in to cover for someone else, or just not prepared?

Kathy has always been the same, experience hasn't made her any better.

Kathy T is on the Jewellery day 9a.m- 10a.m slot & I haven't seen her for a while.She is looking better, has she lost weight? but she is making me 'nervous', the ummming, eeerring. jilted delivery and usual confusion over colours.Has she just dropped in to cover for someone else, or just not prepared?

Nope, that is how bad she is all the time now.

I have just had a look on QVC website & noticed Kathy Taylor has written a new blog. I'm just giving everyone a heads up!!! Apparently she has another very special wedding to go to (groan!) Her brother is getting married & I'm sure he is a lovely man but I don't know if I can cope with Bridezilla Kathy again. I feel like I went to her daughters wedding & I don't really watch Kathy's shows because she winds me up. Don't say I didn't warn you lol.

Makes me think that's all that some Presenter's do is go to weddings or maybe it's cause they talk about them a lot! Funny Funny :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

I have just had a look on QVC website & noticed Kathy Taylor has written a new blog. I'm just giving everyone a heads up!!! Apparently she has another very special wedding to go to (groan!) Her brother is getting married & I'm sure he is a lovely man but I don't know if I can cope with Bridezilla Kathy again. I feel like I went to her daughters wedding & I don't really watch Kathy's shows because she winds me up. Don't say I didn't warn you lol.

She has mentioned it on air a few times along with wondering what she might wear from the various shows. Another QVC themed wedding.

I don't watch many of her shows either frustrating. I keep wanting to finish her sentences.

Last edited:
Yet another reason to avoid Kathy presenting. Don't they (all presenters, not just KT) realise what utter bores they are, going on ad nauseam about something only interesting to themselves?!?!? I was trained that presenting successfully means considering what will interest your audience... Too much arrogant egotism in assuming viewers will hang on your every word about a wedding in a family we don't know.

I'm guessing that the directing team has told them to mention their family lives and personal ventures in an attempt to make viewers feel the presenters are their trusted friends and thus buy more.

Yes, just makes the viewer brain numb. Death Becomes Her with Goldie and Meryl at the end at Ernest's' funeral, "Blah! Blah! Blah!"

Some years back perhaps 10? QVC suddenly became our family, we got the part of the QVC family pushed at us. More the sort of family you avoid unless forced to meet at Xmas,weddings or funerals.

If Kathy was working in the real world she would have been sacked long ago.

Some years back perhaps 10? QVC suddenly became our family, we got the part of the QVC family pushed at us. More the sort of family you avoid unless forced to meet at Xmas,weddings or funerals.

If Kathy was working in the real world she would have been sacked long ago.

Wouldn't they all!

I see Q have put a photo of Kathy on their facebook page with a link to her blog where she`s asking people to vote which QVC outfit she`d look best in for her brother`s wedding. Frankly none of them IMO. She`s wearing YK in the first photo, followed by another baggy offering in the second and a jumpsuit in the third.

What bra is she wearing under the coral one????

TBH except for the coral one they look a good bit better than she wears on Q - perhaps it's the fact that she is generally more tidy in her hair and shoes.

Having seen her a few weeks ago in that dreadful leisure wear with the fluorescent orange top, looking like she was wearing a tabard and imitating a lollipop lady (no offence at all to lollipop ladies) and trying to pretend that it was "high fashion", I wouldn't be surprised if she went in her nightdress.

I see Q have put a photo of Kathy on their facebook page with a link to her blog where she`s asking people to vote which QVC outfit she`d look best in for her brother`s wedding. Frankly none of them IMO. She`s wearing YK in the first photo, followed by another baggy offering in the second and a jumpsuit in the third.

Don't we all, she never stopped banging on about it for months if not years.

��% agree on & on & on & on...had to turn off yesterday she was with annoying guest on Coco Bianco ( I like mine with ice & a slice). Anyway, she actually said she had to shut up & let guest speak, sadly never happened. Turned back on she was in the 'kitchen' stuffing a fishcake in her gob still managed to interrupt! Awful woman,I sent an email to Q stating that she needs retraining failing that her P45. For some reason she is held in high regard at headquarters,she'll always be there giving out her ridiculous 'fashion' advice:mysmilie_478::mysmilie_478:

Latest posts

Back