Kathy Taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been thinking Kathy doesnt look herself recently.In one of her shows last week she said she had been off work because she suffered a severe migraine and it was the first she's ever had.She said it was a horrible experience. Maybe she needs to take a break.

She posted on twitter that there 16 year old dog had died, over the weekend.

I like Kathy and I hope she's okay, but the constant pressure to sell in a technique that doesn't come naturally to her must be telling at some point.

Did anyone read her blog from a week or so back? She had some terrible reaction to something on her skin. She posted a pic without makeup and it just radiated sore even through the computer screen.

Could be menopausal sensitivities. Hormones wreaking havoc. I started with auras with a migraine and without, sometimes I hear a loud bang in my head then full vision aura. Take beta blockers now and strong meds when needed and am a lot better. Started with Rosacea too and have fab cream for it. Ho hum!

I can't say I watch Kathy, I find her extremely rude when she is working with guests...

Then I'm very sorry for her...it's heart-breaking. And difficult to paste a smile on your face and carry on in any walk of life when something like that has happened.

She posted on twitter that there 16 year old dog had died, over the weekend.

Suki, so sorry to hear that. One of our rescue cats died at 18 too - such a darling lad and it breaks your heart, doesn't it, however much you think you are prepared for it to happen.

It is so sad when you lose a pet, I had to have my cat put to sleep she was 18.

Even though you know you are doing the best for them it's very hard to let them go. When I had my 1st cat put to sleep (he was 17), I was ill for weeks as it was so unexpected.

Losing a much loved pet knocks you sideways. It may seem shocking that an animal is so important, but then you often spend more time and lavish more care on them than on family members. Certainly so in my case, with a family scattered across the British Isles.

I feel for her, and for Jill ranks with the bulldog disappearance.

Does sound like menopausal miseries kicking in. Losing her dog must have hit her hard as well and as it was elderly may have been unwell for a while.Then you've got to hold it all together live on air.I feel for JF because she hasn't had any closure over her missing dog.

I have been thinking Kathy doesnt look herself recently.In one of her shows last week she said she had been off work because she suffered a severe migraine and it was the first she's ever had.She said it was a horrible experience. Maybe she needs to take a break.

Losing her pet and suffering a nasty migraine, not surprised she doesn't look or feel herself, poor lady!

I have a severe chronic illness which is hideous on its own then when my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer at easter (and he's not old), I started getting migraines for the first time in my life. Awful! I get them several times a week and get vomiting with a lot of them :( I've been told they're stress related (err, yes!) but because I am already on morphine and beta-blockers there's nothing much they can do...

Really hope Kathy doesn't start suffering from them regularly.

Losing her pet and suffering a nasty migraine, not surprised she doesn't look or feel herself, poor lady!

I have a severe chronic illness which is hideous on its own then when my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer at easter (and he's not old), I started getting migraines for the first time in my life. Awful! I get them several times a week and get vomiting with a lot of them :( I've been told they're stress related (err, yes!) but because I am already on morphine and beta-blockers there's nothing much they can do...

Really hope Kathy doesn't start suffering from them regularly.

So sorry to hear your news, LoopyLou. I hope you manage to spend as much time as possible with your dad, while he's with you, sharing special times. But I also hope you manage to take a little time for looking after yourself - it will help you to deal with the stress and be there for your dad.

Migraines are horrible - both at the time and in the aftermath as you feel so tired and drained. It's even more fun when you get nausea with them...

If Kathy gets the nausea as well as the pain and the aura, it's very debiltating, her dog dying (and coping with grieving for him) plus with her skin troubles on top of that... having to go on air and be full of energy and smiliness for the camera will be a real challenge for her.

Could be menopausal sensitivities. Hormones wreaking havoc. I started with auras with a migraine and without, sometimes I hear a loud bang in my head then full vision aura. Take beta blockers now and strong meds when needed and am a lot better. Started with Rosacea too and have fab cream for it. Ho hum!
Please tell me what cream you use, I have a friend who suffers and her GP is not very helpful, possibly not very sympathetic either (male).

I can well understand how you felt, yesilikedi. Even though you know in your heart you have done the best for them, you still keep churning it over in your mind, don't you? I was like that for weeks - asking myself was there anything I could have done differently? Just remember that the very last kind thing you can do is to let them go when it's their time, and when life's no longer comfortable for them. And if he could, I'm sure your cat would have thanked you for all the love and care - more than many cats ever know in their lives.

Even though you know you are doing the best for them it's very hard to let them go. When I had my 1st cat put to sleep (he was 17), I was ill for weeks as it was so unexpected.

Please tell me what cream you use, I have a friend who suffers and her GP is not very helpful, possibly not very sympathetic either (male).

Rozex metronidazole applied twice daily initially until under control. A little goes a long way. My skin is totally clear now mediastar, hope your friend gets sorted.

So sorry to hear your news, LoopyLou. I hope you manage to spend as much time as possible with your dad, while he's with you, sharing special times. But I also hope you manage to take a little time for looking after yourself - it will help you to deal with the stress and be there for your dad.

Migraines are horrible - both at the time and in the aftermath as you feel so tired and drained. It's even more fun when you get nausea with them...

If Kathy gets the nausea as well as the pain and the aura, it's very debiltating, her dog dying (and coping with grieving for him) plus with her skin troubles on top of that... having to go on air and be full of energy and smiliness for the camera will be a real challenge for her.

Bless you, May, I really appreciate your kind words and thoughts...
I got to see my dad today actually although both of us were very sick! I'm housebound which complicates matters and also means I can't help him and mum as I wish to... But at least we do get to spend some precious time together.

I hope you aren't afflicted by too many migraines (well preferably none at all!) hideous 'things' :(
Take care!

I certainly don't envy Kathy or any of the presenters having to be on air feeling poorly or down. I guess you have to put on a show as it were...

Latest posts

Back