Kathy Tayler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:22:

oops, sorry Jasper...wrong initials...meant to write AK really.
AY has fab hair for her looks. really like the change.
and overall, my top choice is JR, including her hair, not because she is a goddess and the rest aren't, but as you rightly point out it is a subjective thing and i happen to like ultra feminine women. but then again that is just my opinion not the only opinion.:22:
That’s what it’s all about watersiren, there’s nothing wrong with disagreeing, it just a matter of opinion, no love lost.:1:

As you correctly stated.
on the whole, you can make a point and at the same time have manners and be courteous. if you think you can earn brownie points with a minority, the rest of us can see through that.
be nice as well as beautiful :3:
Your comment should be turned into a general forum rule. I like your philosophy.:57::)

the presumption you make that people with illness do not take care of themselves is unsubstantiated.

you can make a point and at the same time have manners and be courteous.

be nice as well as beautiful :3:

pot kettle black post read her properly blooming

This is so true ! I always think that the wrinkles and lines show so much more on an older person who is slim than they do on someone who is ever so slightly heavier.

IMHO.I think it depends on how slim they are really, I think when you are very underweight it can make you look gaunt no matter how old you are, so I agree with you Sue, . I am slim and in my 40s but have no lines or wrinkles, but am not underweight nor overweight..

..quick before the padlock arrives...

I was talking to Cloudier at the Silver Day event and she said a hair salon close to the Battersea studio had offered to do all the presenters' hair cuts (presumeably at a discount). I'm assuming they've played a part in AY, Cloudier and Kathy's new hairdos.

Jude xx

I was talking to Cloudier at the Silver Day event and she said a hair salon close to the Battersea studio had offered to do all the presenters' hair cuts (presumeably at a discount). I'm assuming they've played a part in AY, Cloudier and Kathy's new hairdos.

Jude xx

Claudia goes to the Richard Ward salon on Kings Road, she mentioned it the other day when showing Liz Earle products as she said she would pass the LE shop on the way to the salon.

Claudia goes to the Richard Ward salon on Kings Road, she mentioned it the other day when showing Liz Earle products as she said she would pass the LE shop on the way to the salon.

They all have been going I think or at least a good few - both Alisons, Kathy, Claudia, Jill that I've heard of.

Well Cloudier's hair is absolutely bloomin awful.
Whoever does her hair should be fired lol !!!

As a bloke, I think QVC's female presenters all look lovely, some more than others. Esp compared to other channels. They also have lovely voices. Kathy has a lovely face, and comes over as a natural, lovely person. But my all-time favourite is still Katy John.

kathy,claudia and julia oh and claire are naturally very beautifull and have lovely smiles to boot...
alison keenan,claire and claudia dress beautifully and i noticethey dont wear qvc clothes...
even though julia is really stunning with her med looks she wears too many clthes from the qvc and butler and

Here you are Boffy you may need these :D

o wilson

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back