Kathy Tayler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Doesn't she look lovely lately?
Maybe she could give JR some tips..:54:

I heard her mention that Glen had taken her in hand and was gradually getting her out of the casual bordering on scruffy look. Perhaps he's not so bad after all :33: She looks as if she's lost some weight also. Whatever she's doing, it certainly working.

She's a very pretty lady anyway and can look very glam. She doesn't have to slap it on or dress 25 years younger unlike JR & AK, who always look like they're trying too hard. :pPC:

I was just thinking the same thing - she looks fantastic! Her skin is glowing and her new longer hairstyle really suits her.

kathy used to be really into her fitness in her younger days. I think if she could lose some more weight she would look stunning because INHO I think she has a very pretty face and a lovely personality.

kathy used to be really into her fitness in her younger days. I think if she could lose some more weight she would look stunning because INHO I think she has a very pretty face and a lovely personality.

so true. but when it comes to actual beauty, imo it is an insult to compare JR to either Kathy or AY. and with all her beauty JR should afford a little bit more class. Kathy is lovely and much better-looking in real life, but if as a woman i was given the option to get Kathy's looks, i would have declined politely. i would say 'yes' to JR's looks though. But this is just my opinion and looks mean different things to different people i guess.

I personally think that there are alot of pretty forum members on this forum equally as pretty and some more pretty then the presenters but each to its own. I know personally for me I am a perfectionist and am always trying to look my best the best way I can, and would never let myself go, it just would not be me.

I personally think that there are alot of pretty forum members on this forum equally as pretty and some more pretty then the presenters but each to its own. I know personally for me I am a perfectionist and am always trying to look my best the best way I can, and would never let myself go, it just would not be me.

Well good for you! Of course some people didn't ever intend on letting themselves go and were doing ok but really couldn't help having what looks they ever had being ravaged by illness. :64:

Well good for you! Of course some people didn't ever intend on letting themselves go and were doing ok but really couldn't help having what looks they ever had being ravaged by illness. :64:

I totally agree with you Vampyre. That of course is a completely different kettle of fish. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are talking about normal circumstances here and not about illnesses, disformities and other challenges people may face. Dazzler was making the bottom line point that people should make the effort to take care of the themselves. the presumption you make that people with illness do not take care of themselves is unsubstantiated. see for instance women with cancer...many of them really take care of themselves and are assisted by a charity (of beauticians at hospitals).

on the whole, you can make a point and at the same time have manners and be courteous. if you think you can earn brownie points with a minority, the rest of us can see through that.

be nice as well as beautiful :3:

Watersiren
Even with the best of efforts sometimes it just cannot be helped that a person loses something. I should know, it has happened to me and I tried very hard to fight it.
I don't really feel I need a lecture about my manners, I've managed here for years and your last comment leaves me totally baffled. What minority? I don't play to any gallery.

Watersiren
Even with the best of efforts sometimes it just cannot be helped that a person loses something. I should know, it has happened to me and I tried very hard to fight it.
I don't really feel I need a lecture about my manners, I've managed here for years and your last comment leaves me totally baffled. What minority? I don't play to any gallery.

happened to me also vampyre!! and it can happen again, anytime, any day.
as for the rest, let us all not snipe at people, despite what is happening to us.

With regards to Kathy Taylor only,I am not aware of her own personal life, just making a point that she would look better if she lost a little weight IMHO. I think she is a very pretty lady IMHO.

Last edited:
I wasn't having a go at you Dazzler, hell didn't I pick your nail polish for you? :D
I am however gobsmacked that Glen may be responsible for any improvement in Kathy's image.

In my opinion Kathy looks mighty fine just as she is.
As we age,weightloss does not always enhance a persons' appearance.

I wasn't having a go at you Dazzler, hell didn't I pick your nail polish for you? :D
I am however gobsmacked that Glen may be responsible for any improvement in Kathy's image.

awww it's okay Vampyre I know you wasnt sweetheart xxx You could be right there Glen being responsible lol.

Kathy T. did a stirling job at the BAFTAs, and the dress she wore really suited her.:1:
so true. but when it comes to actual beauty, imo it is an insult to compare JR to either Kathy or AY. and with all her beauty JR should afford a little bit more class. Kathy is lovely and much better-looking in real life, but if as a woman i was given the option to get Kathy's looks, i would have declined politely. i would say 'yes' to JR's looks though. But this is just my opinion and looks mean different things to different people i guess.
But would you say ‘yes’ to JR’s hair? Looks really are a subjective thing, as given the same choice, I think Alison Y. Is miles better looking than Julia.:33::1:

:22:
Kathy T. did a stirling job at the BAFTAs, and the dress she wore really suited her.:1: But would you say ‘yes’ to JR’s hair? Looks really are a subjective thing, as given the same choice, I think Alison Y. Is miles better looking than Julia.:33::1:

oops, sorry Jasper...wrong initials...meant to write AK really.
AY has fab hair for her looks. really like the change.
and overall, my top choice is JR, including her hair, not because she is a goddess and the rest aren't, but as you rightly point out it is a subjective thing and i happen to like ultra feminine women. but then again that is just my opinion not the only opinion.:22:

In my opinion Kathy looks mighty fine just as she is.
As we age,weightloss does not always enhance a persons' appearance.

This is so true ! I always think that the wrinkles and lines show so much more on an older person who is slim than they do on someone who is ever so slightly heavier.

Latest posts

Back