Karen the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's back after a long absence, on the 3pm palladium show. I was admiring her nice smooth neck compared to mine - she must be turned 50, then I noticed a fine scar along her jaw/chin line and another in front of her right ear.

I don't blame her, wish I had the guts and money for cosmetic surgery - I hate the crepey skin and necklace lines on my neck. If I could give one piece of advice to all teenage girls it would be to look after your neck and hands, they can be so ageing.

She's back after a long absence, on the 3pm palladium show. I was admiring her nice smooth neck compared to mine - she must be turned 50, then I noticed a fine scar along her jaw/chin line and another in front of her right ear.

I don't blame her, wish I had the guts and money for cosmetic surgery - I hate the crepey skin and necklace lines on my neck. If I could give one piece of advice to all teenage girls it would be to look after your neck and hands, they can be so ageing.

Crikey - if that's the result of cosmetic surgery, where'd she go to get that done? Dewhurst's the butchers?!?

:taphead:

She had her first face lift some years back We discussed it here, she disappeared for quite awhile on QVC Then came back looking totally different, mini Joan Rivers look going on.

She had her first face lift some years back We discussed it here, she disappeared for quite awhile on QVC Then came back looking totally different, mini Joan Rivers look going on.

What a world we live in; people will happily leave themselves scarred for life to try and achieve some unnatainable ideal of "perfection".

Does having a smooth skin really offset spending the rest of your life looking like you came second best out of a bitchfight with Edward Scissorhands?!? :wonder:

I like Karen she was also on the Silver Day recently.

Tiffany is the other one who looks like she has had some help.

I don't think it's worth it. It generally never looks quite right.

Just had a look on QVC "videos of the day" .... she's got the dreaded pillow cheeks, which look uneven .. her right side is bigger than the left .... and has definately had more work done ... yet she still has terrible "laughter" lines around her eyes and around the mouth area ...

And I have to agree with an earlier poster saying she looked older. My first impression on seeing her today was that, despite the obvious work, she still just looks like a 50+ year old (who's had work) desperately trying to look young .... in fact she reminds me Lizzie Cundy .... another one who's no stranger to a white coat ....

To be honest, she has never been a favourite as I think she's her own very biggest fan (a la Roberts) ... but if it makes her happy to look in the mirror ....

I'm amazed that the models who have had work done are modelling earrings, no amount of clever lighting will hide the scars from those close-up cameras. I guess on HD it'll be even more obvious.

I was thinking that she has aged quite a lot since the last time she was on.

Yeah I agree, I have always thought how rough she looks , she must get work because of her figure, the same goes for Goodie.:mysmilie_845:

Tiffany is the other one who looks like she has had some help.

I don't think it's worth it. It generally never looks quite right.

I've said it before, - Tiffany must have one brilliant Agent ! that woman gets where castor oil cant !!!!!

Everytime I open a magazine, she's there, - if she's not getting into a bath, she's advertising cruising, or draped around some chap advertising life insurance, hells bells she appeared TWICE in one magazine I was reading. I'm getting to the point where that supercilious grin is really getting to me !!!!!!!

If there are so few 'ladies of age' models out there, (and WHY is that anyway - that its the same ones over and over and over and over again) I'll give it a go - gawd it cant be that hard !

Do NOT get me going on "just call me by my surname" Goody.

Karen looks very feline and false to me too.
I totally agree about Goody,stick thin and elegant, but no looker to be sure.
Tiffany,Beula and Diana all look like they've had work done,where as Tanya and Amica I think are au naturelle.Amica in particular is ageing considerably but still looks really attractive!

Oh and "Tiffany"...bet that's not on her birth cerificate,more like Beryl or Enid!

Last edited:
Tiffany,Beula and Diana all look like they've had work done,where as Tanya and Amica I think are au naturelle.Amica in particular is ageing considerably but still looks really attractive!

Oh and "Tiffany"...bet that's not on her birth cerificate,more like Beryl or Enid!

Or Brian or Keith :giggle: :devil:

Which one is Karen? Is she the blonde with the heavy Jawline?:confused:

Don't think Amica or Goody have had any work done, although Goody has awful teeth!

Amanda BE, Tena Lady, has a real Botoxed look about her as does Sharon.

I've said it before, - Tiffany must have one brilliant Agent ! that woman gets where castor oil cant !!!!!

Everytime I open a magazine, she's there, - if she's not getting into a bath, she's advertising cruising, or draped around some chap advertising life insurance, hells bells she appeared TWICE in one magazine I was reading. I'm getting to the point where that supercilious grin is really getting to me !!!!!!!

If there are so few 'ladies of age' models out there, (and WHY is that anyway - that its the same ones over and over and over and over again) I'll give it a go - gawd it cant be that hard !

Do NOT get me going on "just call me by my surname" Goody.

I have heard Tenna Lady are looking for a new model if you are interested.

Diana who they always pick as a model for the natural redhead (not), how old is she, i think 70.

Latest posts

Back