Karen the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Budgie woman

The other day I caught the repeat of a beauty hour with Debbie Greenwood. The item being presented was a hair straightener and tong set and the guest speaker was the weirdest looking woman I have seen for a long time. I have seen her elsewhere but I can't remember where. Apart from being terrifying to look at (her eyebrows were so up-slanted that they almost went over the top of her head) she was also bliddy useless. The presentation lasted for a good five minutes and all she could say was that the items were light, so light and that they could be used to touch up your hiar duiring the course of the day because they were lightt enough to carry in your handbag. Apart from being incredibly light Debbie they are also small, small enough to carry in your handbag or keep in the car. They are also hot, very hot, hot enough to give you curls or to flatten your hair and so cute. And light!. Ideal to carry around with you if you are going out for lunch with your firiends or to work. Her inane rambling was obviously rubbing off on DG because she too commnented on how light, small and cute they were. It was painful and you actually forget how good most of the rpesenters are until you witness a scene of that type.
I would have loved to have seen her on with JF.

I have found the clip and hope it works! http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=433043&country=UK

:rock:

Last edited:
And finally, that grey haired old bird they wheel out for hair shows... not the one with the wrinkles who does Genie, the other one who does Ojon. she has THE most ridiculous open mouthed pout ive ever seen. the silly moo.

Tess?! I love how she switches on when the camera is on her. I like Emma the Vanish girl, she always seems normal.

The other day I caught the repeat of a beauty hour with Debbie Greenwood. The item being presented was a hair straightener and tong set and the guest speaker was the weirdest looking woman I have seen for a long time. I have seen her elsewhere but I can't remember where. Apart from being terrifying to look at (her eyebrows were so up-slanted that they almost went over the top of her head) she was also bliddy useless. The presentation lasted for a good five minutes and all she could say was that the items were light, so light and that they could be used to touch up your hiar duiring the course of the day because they were lightt enough to carry in your handbag. Apart from being incredibly light Debbie they are also small, small enough to carry in your handbag or keep in the car. They are also hot, very hot, hot enough to give you curls or to flatten your hair and so cute. And light!. Ideal to carry around with you if you are going out for lunch with your firiends or to work. Her inane rambling was obviously rubbing off on DG because she too commnented on how light, small and cute they were. It was painful and you actually forget how good most of the rpesenters are until you witness a scene of that type.

I have found the clip and hope it works! http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=433043&country=UK

That scary looking specimen is Lizzie Cundy.

Lizzy is an ex WAG having previously been married to footballer Jason Cundy.
Lizzy saw herself as something of an WAG spokeswoman as whenever there was a scandal involving a footballer, there she'd be on Sky News. Loose Women, pontificating over how hard it was for these poor Men to stay faithful with all these women throwing themseves at them. Imagine how stupid she then looked when her "precious Jase" dumped her for a woman that still had her original face.

I thought the ending of her WAG status would see her forever banished from our screens but she seems to have forged a new career as a professional wronged womam.

Which one is Karen? Is she the blonde with the heavy Jawline?:confused:

Don't think Amica or Goody have had any work done, although Goody has awful teeth!

Amanda BE, Tena Lady, has a real Botoxed look about her as does Sharon.

Her name is Karen Lipker she has dark hair.

That scary looking specimen is Lizzie Cundy.

Lizzy is an ex WAG having previously been married to footballer Jason Cundy.
Lizzy saw herself as something of an WAG spokeswoman as whenever there was a scandal involving a footballer, there she'd be on Sky News. Loose Women, pontificating over how hard it was for these poor Men to stay faithful with all these women throwing themseves at them. Imagine how stupid she then looked when her "precious Jase" dumped her for a woman that still had her original face.

I thought the ending of her WAG status would see her forever banished from our screens but she seems to have forged a new career as a professional wronged womam.

Never heard of her. Or Jason Cundy for that matter!!!!
I suppose that she must have been a perfectly presentable woman before all that work but now she looks monstrous and I can only imagine how much worse she is close up.

I remember Karen way back, she looked in her forties then but really beautiful in a feline way. Then the face lift and she just looked weird, pulled to within a inch of her life.

The really weird part is you never see her doing any other work but QVC, no magazine or ad work. So she ruined her looks for what?

As for Sharon, those are her calf muscles and natural. I see women in the street with calf muscles like that, I doubt they have the money to think of something like that.

I stand corrected, they do look very odd to me though

Lol Odd looking bint indeed. Watched that clip in disbelief and her classic for me was 'Cuz it's smaller it's kinda dinkier' :mysmilie_61:

Can't stand Frankie with her weird eyebrows. Her and that Freeze 24/7 woman used to really bug me. Always had to turn over the channel when they came on. Quite liked Karen - reminds me a little of an Italian singer called Anna Tatangelo - but I was taken aback when I saw her last week. Loads of work done and not in a good way.

Never heard of her. Or Jason Cundy for that matter!!!!
I suppose that she must have been a perfectly presentable woman before all that work but now she looks monstrous and I can only imagine how much worse she is close up.

I've never heard of Jason Cundy either (and I have a house full of footy mad men).

She will look like Jackie Stallone when she's older without any doubt. :mysmilie_12:

Jason Cundy used to play for Chelsea some time back. He was not exactly Wayne Rooney, no better looking either. He now does a bit of commentary/yapping on Sky Sports news. His ex missus says she spends time at red carpet events which is why the dinky straighteners are so useful for charging up in the car. I don't know in what capacity she is there, maybe interviewing or just standing there remembering!

Lizzie Cundy had a career as a model and did film work before meeting Cundy. Then gave up her career to become a full time mum as well as support and nurse her ex when he had testicular cancer. She's done media work and presenting on TV for a few years so she's not just crawled out the woodwork since her husband dumped her and their children.

Lizzie Cundy had a career as a model and did film work before meeting Cundy. Then gave up her career to become a full time mum as well as support and nurse her ex when he had testicular cancer. She's done media work and presenting on TV for a few years so she's not just crawled out the woodwork since her husband dumped her and their children.

I am not surprised, although I remember hearing about his illness. You would have to be a very brave woman indeed to take on the role of WAG. So many footballers playing at a higher level have massive egos with girls throwing themselves at them all the time. I should imagine the wives are on edge a lot of the time.

Latest posts

Back