Kabler and Berman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
Hold the front page - I actually enjoyed what I watched. I was just window shopping but found it quite relaxing. Helene seemed a tad smug but Jackie was quite focused and calm, maybe because she liked the clothes or maybe because she was with the owner and not a silly ba. It looks like she’s letting her hair go grey and I think it’s going to suit her. Just a good cut needed now🤭

I didn't see it but I have seen Jackie in Helene Berman clothes before and she does look nice in them because she's tall. These are clothes for model types and Jackie does have a good figure. HB items are different as well with different fabrics, none of the sofa cover type patterns. Out of my price range though.

CC

I've always got the impression she thinks she's a cut above the rest of the Q's tat peddlers so probably saw Ms Berman as her equal. This is a quote from an interview with H B for Crew Clothing - she's a very confident woman:

YOU’VE HAD AN IMPRESSIVE CAREER SPANNING ALMOST FIFTY YEARS – WHAT WOULD YOU SAY WAS A HIGHLIGHT?

"I adored being at college and I was very successful there. In those days there were a lot of competitions run by The Sunday Times, which was an impressive time for me because I won many of those awards".

I've always got the impression she thinks she's a cut above the rest of the Q's tat peddlers so probably saw Ms Berman as her equal. This is a quote from an interview with H B for Crew Clothing - she's a very confident woman:

YOU’VE HAD AN IMPRESSIVE CAREER SPANNING ALMOST FIFTY YEARS – WHAT WOULD YOU SAY WAS A HIGHLIGHT?

"I adored being at college and I was very successful there. In those days there were a lot of competitions run by The Sunday Times, which was an impressive time for me because I won many of those awards".
If you are good it should be ok to say it. If it was a man, would anyone raise an eyebrow?

I’m not fussed at all Nutella yet on holiday they seem to compete on how big a jar they can sell and every darn thing is stuffed with the stuff.

I opened a packet of twiglets and tiny flies flew out, and there were lots of weevils crawling around that hadn't yet developed their wings.

Never had them again.
Strato, they were probably 50 years old on your past form. Ah, I see you were blaming someone else. No sell by date in "those days". Says it all really (dying fly smilie x 10).

Love twiglets and dear Copper loved them as well. I used to give him a couple and then he'd go and drink a gallon of water lol. He got two or three at the most as they could not have been good for him.

CC

I haven’t had a fast food or takeaway in over 35 years but I was quite partial to KFC back in the day.
Recently when Walkers advertised KFC flavour crisps I went on a mission to find a packet which really was a mission and after several weeks I found them. Well they are about as much KFC as a monkeys uncle - just like paprika Pringles only crinkle cut. They were nice enough as I like paprika flavour but KFC they are not.

Latest posts

Back