Kabler and Berman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's so sweet to call me 'Griz' CC. I know they're a big thing with a lot of people. Could I just mash up a tin of peas, just to say I've tasted them ? Or is there more to it than just that ?
I think you need to start with marrowfat peas (and isn't that the most unpleasant-sounding food name?) to get to the taste and consistency needed. I called it pureed carpet, due to the consistency.
Here is a link to a more appetising recipe: Mushy peas recipe

I’m not a fan of mushy peas from a tin but I did love it when my mum did dried peas soaked overnight in the tablet (bicarbonate?) in a mesh bag. By the time she had boiled the crap out of them they were lovely but bore no resemblance to peas.

Its not that I have anything against fast food but I am obsessed with having my food piping hot so that rules out takeaways. Even in cafes if I have any doubt regarding the temperature of the food or drink I err on the side of caution and buy cold items.

That's possibly what I would have done to be honest. I would consider myself quite intelligent, but locations absolutely baffle me for some reason. The fact that I have a pathetic sense of direction probably doesn't help either to be fair.
I’m the same my sense of direction is terrible, if I’m driving somewhere new it has to be meticulously planned and if i come across road diversions I start panicking.😟

Latest posts

Back